Author Topic: If I created this group, would you join?  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Kageki

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
If I created this group, would you join?
« on: June 10, 2012, 06:39:29 pm »
Hello, everyone.
I've recently created my own plot, and I am wondering if I should create a group about it. However, before I waste my time on this, I was wondering if anybody would actually JOIN it.

Details: Literate, mapless, long-term, semi-realistic (NO NEON!), and you MUST BE ACTIVE.
Group Name: Katapa tou Aiuatoc.
Origin: Greek.
Meaning: Blood Curse.
Why?: Katapa tou Aiuatoc was first originally formed by a wolf named Okotaoi. However, it is only said that he spread it, for no one knew how the curse developed in the first place. Okotaoi was unaware that he carried this deadly curse, until he created a traditional blood bond with a close friend of his, N'tav. This blood bonding was carried on for many generations in Okotaoi's ancestors, and was meant to tell close friends "we are family". Both wolves would proceed to cut their paws until they drew blood, and mix both of their blood together. However, since Okotaoi's blood carried the curse, he was unaware that it was able to shorten a wolf's lifespan by nearly a decade, but allowed the chosen generation of wolves to live on forever, as immortals. After they created this blood bond, things started happening fast for N'tav. Two weeks had passed, and N'tav was dead, his body found rotted in a secret valley. The aroma of the curse would turn his body to ashes, and start a forest fire. When Okotaoi had heard about this, he carried on, not guilty that the death of his new brother was in his paws.

So, now that you have read the plot, would you be interested in joining? Or, would I just be wasting my time? Feel free to ask any questions, too!

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
Re: If I created this group, would you join?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 10:40:14 pm »
I would Sounds Interesting :D Ill use one of my best chars

>mfw i see internet arguments