Author Topic: The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said  (Read 158247 times)

Offline Zuriah

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not the best, but is there a best?
    • View Profile
Re: The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2012, 10:50:45 pm »
Just yesterday we where talkin' about making Potato characters and tomatoes. Someone even suggested a squirrel and pineaplle. Me? Nah. I'd go with the hardest. A pickle. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ALSO~~~~~~ Today was like a day of nostalgia, we where all talkin' about some old cartoons, like Johnny Bravo, ChalkZone, Teletubbies, etc. Except, then someone brought up. BOOBAS. I was totally wierded out, until i looked it up, despite a few spelling errors >.< We all continued discussing it, until some ..wolf person, i forget the name, said; 'WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME WITH ALL THESE OLD GAMES AND PICTURES!!!!!???' there was a pause for like, a minute in the general chat until some random person began advertising his/her Wolf pack. It was... odd. o.O

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2012, 09:13:03 pm »
hi, i'm frankie!

SoulRevenge

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2012, 05:39:59 am »
This is awkward o3o. I was L just so you all know! BDDDD.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2012, 02:01:05 am »
@B-Rabbit: LOL
Anyways, this happened yesterday. I'll use their character names instead of usernames:
Max: *mates with Comet*
Comet: I'm a boy!
Me and some general people: LOL.
Then Max started saying he was a girl... and then he tried to mate with my fox, which is practically impossible because foxes only mate with foxes and Max was a husky. Then we started calling Max a shemale and then some people starting trolling Max. Also I made a "Max Bait" character ROFL.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 02:02:46 am by ~*Crystal~* »

Ecologist

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2012, 01:17:24 pm »
I heard something about a conversation that went like this...
(i'm just going to use random names, i doubt these were really them)

Fang: Wanna go hang out at Lonely Cave?
Misty: Seems legit!

Offline bone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • WHO SAYS MAGES CANT USE SWORDS?!?!?!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2012, 02:55:28 pm »
lol wow Belle. Thats funny, those fools should know, its called LONLY cave for a reason. XD

I havent played FH in a while(my comp that has it on their is currently at Staples gettin fixed) when I get it back I'll se what I can russle up.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2012, 11:45:29 pm »
One time I was in ficho and someone randomly said -Farts on rock making it territory- O3O

O.o

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Hitomi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2012, 07:20:58 am »
I remember one month ago, I was in fluorite plains on the L island with a couple of friends. We were role playing with this pack and a large pride, but sadly the servers were having problems. So after the server came back up. It was bit lagging more then before.

So everyone at the L island was complaining about the server... Their was one small lioness cub that got mad and said "And God Said: "LET THERE BE SERVERS!!!" It was actually cute and funny! xD

Offline bone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • WHO SAYS MAGES CANT USE SWORDS?!?!?!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2012, 01:21:18 pm »
I remember one month ago, I was in fluorite plains on the L island with a couple of friends. We were role playing with this pack and a large pride, but sadly the servers were having problems. So after the server came back up. It was bit lagging more then before.

So everyone at the L island was complaining about the server... Their was one small lioness cub that got mad and said "And God Said: "LET THERE BE SERVERS!!!" It was actually cute and funny! xD

Lol.

Offline ameliaparcel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • V is for Vendeta
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2012, 06:23:13 pm »
Once I was hanging out with my pack, and this warrior cat comes out of no where and walks up to a bush in our RP area, and says, "pees on bush and makes territory". We were like "._. wtf?" and the cat said, "now this is my territory, and the other side is yours." So my friend walks up to the bush and says, "pees on bush and reclaims". Then I walk over to her side and say, "pees on her side of the bush." She ran way with a super sad face. XD

Through twists and turns in our story. Through the sticks and stones, my friend. I'll stand by your side in this battle. Even to our bloody end.