Author Topic: The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said  (Read 158197 times)

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said
« Reply #660 on: May 01, 2013, 11:18:16 pm »
Ah, at last I've had my first experience of an illiterate fool insta-killing my herbivore character.

There I was on my horse character, lying by the sea in Bonfire, quietly listening to the hilarious goings-on of the day. Suddenly some tiny wolf comes up to me, says "jumps at horse", and then "eats the horse".
Wow. Where do I even start?
This wolf was no more than half my size, they had never even said that they killed me, and when I pointed out the flaws of their logic they simply ignored me and acted as though they were in the right. Nevermind that they were miniscule, and alone without any backup. If they had taken more than ten seconds to type out their posts I would have gladly RPed along and given them the thrashing they deserved. Even with another person backing up what I was saying, this idiot thought they had the right to come up to me and kill me just because I wasn't a carnivore. They even said "well u werent playing so i pretended u were". Seriously?
I know there are quite a few topics on this forum along the lines of "New players and 'illiterates' just need love, oh, be nice to the little floofs!", and in most cases I agree. But this is why. This is why they get such a horrible reputation. Because once in a while, a real moronic douchebag ruins it for all of us.

EDIT: Happened again, to a lesser extent. I came back from brb on another horse character to find that a cub had supposedly jumped on my back. I said OOC that I didn't want to RP, and they accused me of being a grouch. When I told them I didn't want to be treated like prey, they claimed that they had only been "playing". Sure.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 02:08:43 am by Raxoremys »

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 03, 2013, 10:48:03 pm »
Do I love the General shenanigans.

Guy 1: I have to share my account with my brother.
Guy 2: I have to share my account with my family!
Guy 3: I have to share my account with my whole country!
Me: I have to share my account with a gang of rabid beasts I call my siblings, with my lunatic cousins that are glued to the computer, and with my other raging self.
Random Guy: Gee, that gotta be tough.
Me: Actually the hardest is to manage us to fit all in one chair.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline LonelyMerchant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • skarsgaardian
    • StupidLegos
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 06, 2013, 12:15:05 am »
Me: *Sitting in bonfire with my friend*

Random wolf: *To German shepherd* "Hi i'm felicia. Im from Australia."

German shepherd f: "I'm free. Where are u from?"

Felicia: *Runs* "You are such a poo-face!"

#2 (I believe this was in the summer of last year)

Me: *In Bonfire once again*

Lion: "Can you help me get to Ficho tunnel?"

Me: "Sure :)"

Lion: "Thanks" *Right below it*

Me: *Takes him to the top of the hill, stopping in front of the portal* "Here you go :D"

Lion: "i don't see it." *He's right in front of it*

Me: "It's ri--"

Lion: "bye." *Logs off*

We both had FH+, and they both worked fine.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 07, 2013, 08:00:20 pm »
Interesting little story...
At the AC in Bonfire, there was a pup with those ghastly mismatched neons you'd expect to see from the AC itself(interestingly enough, the AC was very toned down this time). As it happened, this pup was one of those blind characters who beg for parents and pity like there's no tomorrow. Now I'm not sure if they actually designed that pup that way and thought "Yep, ready to go on the market! Everyone will love this one!" or if it was a nod to the fact that their character was blind(henceforth they had no idea how painful it was to look at)....even though that would make absolutely no sense as you don't exactly choose how you look when you're born...
I dunno. Not that interesting now I think about it, I may be reading into things entirely.

Offline ::BarkingHowl::

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • proud bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 21, 2013, 08:17:01 pm »
I remember, me and my good friend were RPing on our foxes. We were RPing nicely until she said -takes a s**t by the rock and wees on it to mark territory- I was like O_O another time, I was happily recruiting on my lioness, when all of a sudden a male lion walks up to me and says 'I wanna make cubs'

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 24, 2013, 04:47:21 pm »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline InuCrazy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 24, 2013, 06:39:43 pm »
I can't remember much things, but once I was bored and hanging around in Bonfire. Then someone named 'EAT ME' came up to me and fell at my feet yelling out: 'EAT ME!' That's all I really remember DX

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #667 on: September 25, 2013, 02:21:45 pm »
After reading all of these things, I am not promptly dying of laughter xD!
It was when Iron Legion found my WC clan, and I was on brb at the time, i walk back to my computer, and sit down and finally look a the screen, and stare in surprise at the two cats that were standing right next to me on my rock (NU ONE TOUCHES MAI ROCK >BI) Now, when we first got to camp they had been close but not to near t us, AndOne had the word 'Lynx' in his name So I assumed he was a lynx, and left him alone, and now, 'Lynx was there with a friend, and Then I noticed that they BOTh ha 'IL' in their names, and they were Rp spelling was good, but, face it, they were PowerPlaying on my warriors and kits -.- All of this happened when I leave FOR FIVE DARN MINUTES!
but as I look back on it, they had tried to act in the right, and i think I laughed irl at first reading their posts, then said block, but ha to go on another 'Brb', and didn't block them X]

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 25, 2013, 08:41:56 pm »
I may have posted this in another thread, but one day, someone whispered to me: "Hey you! Yes, you. Wanna buy some rainbow unicorn butts?"

Yah, people are very random sometimes.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:44:26 pm by JGree »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer