Author Topic: Snap shot button glitch  (Read 959 times)

Offline ComplicatedCool

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Snap shot button glitch
« on: June 12, 2012, 04:19:04 am »
Ok, everytime I try to take a snap shot I get kicked. Is there a way I can fix this?

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Snap shot button glitch
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 05:04:22 am »
I don't think that's possible... Not that I don't believe you. Obviously you can't get some sort of screenshot (using an outside program, not prnt scrn) right now because the server is down at the moment, but if you could provide something of the sort I think you might get a better answer.

//EDIT: Wait-- did you mean kicked as in by a mod, or your game kicks you off, as in crashing?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:06:00 am by wolffox »

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:08:17 am »
Are you possibly taking screenshots in map maker or object maker because the server is down right now so you could not be getting "kicked" I believe you mean crashed. as wolffie said are you using an outside program? that isnt Prt sc.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline ComplicatedCool

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 05:58:51 am »
No, everytime I press Prt Sc I crash. When I first downloaded the game it worked...but only a few time...then it went to crashing me everytime.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 06:54:33 am »
Is your keyboard setting set to English? if not this may be why. if you have it et to another language it may crash you as with a different language if you press a button that is intended for English use it will crash you if your keyboard is set to something other then English. I hope this helped slightly.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline ComplicatedCool

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 10:22:08 pm »
Its in English. It worked when I first downloaded the game but i took like maybe 9 snapshots and then it decided to crash me from then on.