Author Topic: Bad token  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Tiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Bad token
« on: June 12, 2012, 10:34:58 pm »
Before you reas this, please do not comment with "The bad token issue is in the big help thread." I know that and I've read it.

Everytime I try to go into the plains, it gives me bad tokens or "failed to connect with server". I have tried to restart feralheart, restart my computer, make different carachters just about anything I can think of. But I still can't get into the plains.

CloudFish

Re: Bad token
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 10:39:15 pm »
See how many people are online right now? More than half of those are in Fluorite right now. That's why you can't get in. The server's too full up. You'll have to wait it out, till the number drops down.

razorRapid122

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 05:28:48 pm »
The number really drops, Down maybe at night? thats when It is for me but maybe early in the day for you guys.---- ' Your graphic card probaly cant. handle all the Players' tree's etc.. and Such so wait till there's not much people it usally take serveral times to get in.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:47:10 am »
The solution is in complete detail in the Big Help Thread and it describes your problem exactly

If you've read it, then your question should be answered. Nobody is going to post anything different, I don't really know what kind of answer you're looking for...