Author Topic: SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,,  (Read 4673 times)

Offline srutis

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,,
« on: June 14, 2012, 04:10:36 pm »
Anyone got any plans for this summer, ambitions or goals?

For me my summer will be spent aiming to get stuff done! Mostly with work, I want to illustrate and write my own fairy tales soon, for kicks. And I'm going to being doing a bunch of paintings (helllloooo artist dementia) to fund a trip to France, more of an experience adventure kinda thing than a vacation, though the only downfall atm is that it seems friends don't have the money to join me. Which sucks. Or I might just end up going down to London for Eurogamer, but I want to experience different cultures and such if I'm honest, and I can always wait for a gaming convention and such.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,,
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 06:25:30 pm »
Well, my parents and I may be heading back to our hometown in Sweden for a little while.
 Then once we're back in America we may go on a fishing trip by the Skyway Bridge in Tampa I remember some fishing times there...

And I plan on learning how to animate ponies from Friendship is Magic, I started simple with a walking base which looks pretty good. I may post it sometime once I get some site to work -_-

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 08:13:28 pm »
My plans for summer are not interesting but andventurious lol :D.I'm gonna go to summer camp and then go to three of my friends' summer houses to stay :D...Well may be four but the fourth girl is the nightmare one XD.Then I am gonna stay at home and do nothing....I guess....

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 09:48:36 pm »

Oiiiii mah plans o.o
Warped Tour, converting a bunch o' meshies fo' FH, more presets with wings for FH, items for FH, maybe a map..., uhhh, totally re-doing mah thread xDDD OH. And Minecraft. Other than that, maybe there is time for friends...

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 09:55:13 pm »
I've been to summer camp when I was younger and I have to say I didn't really like it. Well now I'm doing nothing until we go fishing next week.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 10:10:49 pm »
Well... my grandma is going to come from Arizona to our house, and on the 4th of July, we're going to have some fireworks in our backyard, I am trying to learn how to improve my art skills and how to animate. There are some other things, but I forgot them. I'll post them when I remember them.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:13:16 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 02:49:34 am »
No summer for me lol It's winter here and it's freezing cold.
Hot teas and heaters and rugged up-ness infront of the computer for me XD

Offline srutis

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 10:58:39 pm »
Casual late reply~

? .::SilverMoonWolf::. ?
Sounds awesome! And recently I've gotten really into that My little pony,,,, who knew it would appeal to a seventeen year old! Then again some of the stuff Ive seen involving my little pony is rather mature, heh. You'll seriously have to post them up somewhere, I would love to have a look when done!

Dafniforfree
Stay at home and do nothing sounds like a solid plan. Pretty much my life atm, hehe. I can't say I've been to a camp, I went to like a christian one but that was simply because you got to have 2 days off school. I slept through most of it tbh. It wasn't really my thing so the teachers just let me chill. <3

Jayfeather55
Oh sweet! I loved to experience 4th of july, though we have bonfire night over here, I love it. But it be nice to experience another national tradition. Haha and coolcool.

Draak
Ohyeah, it's weird, seasonal opposite, but I can see you in Australia, haha. Tbh I would have thought it keep relatively hot there despite it being winter, heh. Tbh I appreciate winter more, as your doing~I do love to get cosyed up infront of my laptop. haha :'D

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 11:11:49 pm »
Hopefully I can just find a place to post them and the site I use doesn't support the program I used to make the animation, although there is DA but someone has been tracking my accounts and has been banning me somehow D:

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 11:18:28 pm »
I think before dying from boredom Ima check out some threads such as the transparent and the glowing ones...For sure :I...Then the blender.I think I can try to understand something.....I have so much time free that Ima making AMVs from random ideas XD.Tomorrow morning Ima go with my two besties to a big centre owo.And my art class's making the graffiti :D.Well I was so tired I got to a playground there thing and slept inside XD.I was tired and I am not a morning person XD.