Author Topic: Experiences with TROLLING! 0_0  (Read 2662 times)

Offline xXsweetzyXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Experiences with TROLLING! 0_0
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 06:26:55 pm »
soz i was rping with mah army of wolves jn some den in fluorite plains when some white tigers started to *do it* in front of mah gang and mah pups, we ran away but they kept on following us then i started 2 derp rage on them  ??? me and mah pack were like derp mafia has joined the war...  and so ever since that day i have been avoiding fluorite plains

eeeeeeeeeeeeee i love u sasuke *licks computer screen*

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 09:04:42 pm »
I was laying around cape, on my odd-ball character. She is a dark grey cat with dark green spots, with pink nose/eyes. Anyway. Another cat, named KATE F Walks up to me. After a few moments of friendly and not awkward conversation (example: So....... howre you? Good. Did you see the neon yada yada yada) When suddenly KATE F Asks "Will U B My mate?" Of course I refuse, explaining im female. Then, KATE F loses her marbles and screams " CHANGE UR COLORS U LUK LIKE A GUY" Of course I refuse. "CHANGE NOW " She continued on like this, and then resorted to cussing.  When I left to another character she started to whisper me, asking where I was....... There also was a troll who would howl sadly, then walk up to me and say I disgust them, then howl sadly again. It was hilarious to watch them spaz Over something as simple as a color.. XD

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 07:35:15 pm »
@longjump - Yus, I would lol my head off there. C8
Anyway, here is what happened to me: I was chilling at Bonfire, known place because of powerplayers, godmodders and whatnot. So, I randomly started RP-ing. I usually do that when I have nothing to do. I: And then this ugly cheetah/jaguar/leopard thing walks up to me and randomly starts "killing" me. As always, I kept RP-ing and ignored her. Finnaly, when it went over the line, I started trolling with her for a bit. "She bites her neck and slamms her to the ground", I said, BUT the ugly MAGICAL leopard thing healed itself and lunged after me. Again. When she realized I was ignoring her, she started crying for some reason. =.= I then blocked her.
Conclusion: I. Hate. Trolls.