Author Topic: Experiences with TROLLING! 0_0  (Read 2685 times)

Offline XxkittenxX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well hello there...
    • View Profile
Experiences with TROLLING! 0_0
« on: June 14, 2012, 10:22:01 pm »
Alright alright alright. Im pretty sure a lot of you know what Im talking about. You know, those people who just seem to STALK you while your rping with you friends. Or the people who just decide to get all in your space and mess around with you. Yes, those trolls. Have you ever experienced one? Pffft, Im sure I have! But wait, what if you went around trying to mess with people? I have to admit, I have done something a little like that. Well, I decided to put this here because I would like to see the strangest/awkwardest moments when people have tried to mess with you. Heres mine:

I remember one time I was on my wolf character, Kiolka, and I was just rping with my pack and everything... when all of a sudden random people start to come closer. There was maybe 2 of them. I ignored it at first, but then they started to hang around like they knew us. One of them layed in our current den and started saying random things. Soon, the other joined it! We tried our best to ignore them, but when 2 random people are in the middle of where youre rping and bursting out random phrases, its quite hard to. I know this isnt the weirdest thing that has gone on, but I havent really came across some SERIOUSLY awkward moments. Exactly why I want to hear your experiences! ^_^

Feel free to post some REALLY random moments! :D

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: Experiences with TROLLING! 0_0
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 12:49:20 am »
I made a sheep character once for the sole purpose of being trollbait, just to see what would happen. For some reason, not very many trolls took the bait. You'd think a sheep would be a perfect target for wolves and lions...

Then I started playing on one of my actual for-serious characters, a nature/deer god with antlers and everything. Barely ten seconds of being online and a Warriors cat, a direwolf, and Ookami Amaterasu (of all the FH versions of copyrighted characters) all ganged up on me, biting my throat and ripping my legs off 'NO MISS'. So far, every time I've played as that character, I've had at least one canine/feline (usually a canine) powerplay me. Never when I played as my sheep, though.

What, does everybody on FH have a personal vendetta against deer? lol :D

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 09:10:37 pm »
Wow quite some weird stories
Here's mine -

Since pretty much NO ONE talks to me in-game I usually sit far from people or in a place people don't notice. Wel one day (or night) I was on top of one of the crystals in Cape, when suddenly these people just came and circled me! There were three, two were on the ground, and one was like in my face. Then the one in flying whispered me saying 'KISS ME' in all caps. I just stood then ran into a custom downloaded map that they don't have.

That's my story...

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:45:42 am »
U: darn it won't let me quote.

Players have a "vendetta" against deer because it's a game specifically made for the predatory animals like wolves and lions. Deer are one of the wolf's natural prey. Even if most wolves in this game are nooby and are like "I BIT UR HED OF U DED" the players seem to know about their prey.
It's like putting a piece of meat in a tank full of pirahnas.

But that is weird they didn't go for your sheep character O_o

Offline XxkittenxX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Well hello there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 09:42:13 pm »
xD Wow, those are some nice moments yall got thar. ^_^ Cant wait to hear more 0_0

Offline Abomine

• Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 12:39:18 am »
@Draak

Yeah, it's understandable that deer would be targetted by wolves and lions. My deer-god character is always going to be trolled, and it doesn't bother me. The only reason I brought it up is because my sheep character never seems to be targetted, and that's unusual. The reason I asked if FH players had vendettas against deer is because you'd think that the sheep would be more likely to be trolled. Deer have the whole 'majestic/noble/Bambi' thing going for them, while sheep are universally regarded as 'dumb/stupid' farm animals.

Hm. Who knows? *shrugs*

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 01:22:44 pm »
My first character. (who I still have but has undergone a complete makeover) was called Vitani, mainly because I couldn't think of anything else at the time. I never role played as that character, I got random lions/felines just saying 'so-so glared at Vitani' I'd understand if I was roleplaying, but I was just chilling around N/Z. So I blocked them. Another time (when  FH+ was v.new) a hyena decided to keep killing me...I found it quite funny. I think if they did that again, I'd just walk around.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 03:23:50 pm »
Lol. One time, when I was still on FH, I was in Tundra (whatever it's called... I play IW alot now, so I'm used to it being called "Ice"), and, a group of people were taking screenshots. I asked them how to do it, and they said: "Press the PRTSC button. I did not know whether it was on the screen or not at the time, because, I was a noob at MMORPG games, then I was like: "WHERE THE HELL IS THE PRTSC BUTT- oh there it is. XD"

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 11:06:51 pm »
Itroll<3

Anyway this one time I was on my character, the name was Orochimaru. Other wolves named Naruto and sasuke came up to me trying to kill me. They where all "I keel you, *Uses fire jutsu and kills u*" I lol'd. Then I trolled back. I did "Comes back to life and murders both to where they can not come back to life or avoid attack"
Hi, I am Kenta Volkov. My name is Still Kenta Uzumaki on here....Oh well.

Offline Tokoa

• Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 02:51:43 am »
Heh.. Well one time I had a white lion pride and we were just laying around bonfire and then out of no were a black lion walked up to us his name was We R The Best! And he started trolling us >.< Kinda odd... but we just blocked him and he left right after that

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.