Author Topic: Failed To Connect To Map/Bad Tokens. Help me D:  (Read 1285 times)

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
Failed To Connect To Map/Bad Tokens. Help me D:
« on: June 18, 2012, 12:41:04 am »
Okay, so I entered Bonfire once and I started playing around with mai friends until it said,  "Reconnecting Connection Lost From Map Server". So, I logged off and it let me back on. I logged off my whole computer then logged back on and it let me log in. Now all of my characters say, "Bad Token" or, "Cannot Connect To Map Server" even after I delete or recreate them! Whut?? Help.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Failed To Connect To Map/Bad Tokens. Help me D:
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 12:43:07 am »
There may be a server restart in progress and this may be what's causing you problems. Chances are you aren't the only one having this issue right now.

You are amazing <3

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 12:43:49 am »
Know server's been having problems lately. Are most of your characters in either Bonfire or Fluorite? If so; you're gonna keep getting bad tokens until the users on the server drops down. Most of the users are spread between these two maps. So you can either fight your way in; or wait until the number drops down some.

Also try setting your rendering options to minimum. Water reflection off, view distance at minimum, see if this helps you at least get into the map itself. As it does in most cases, if the game's having to load up so much stuff.

You can also try switching your rendering mode; though I'm satisfied its just the number of people on the server. Give it an hour and try again.

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 12:45:53 am »
Okies~ Thanks guys! I'll try those, and see if it works :3. If they don't I'll wait and see :3 Thanks~
Rocker.