Poll

Did you like my epic bio?

Yea I loved it!!! <3
Its great! Good job.
Its...oooook.
I thought it could use some work...
I hated it. Try harder next time!

Author Topic: ~*Zora Fire's Bio*~  (Read 1652 times)

Offline moontail023

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
~*Zora Fire's Bio*~
« on: June 18, 2012, 06:49:47 pm »
OK! This is where you can read Zora's full bio. (There wasnt enough room in the little box thingy -_-) So have fun and VOTE PLEASE! I wanna know what you think!

BIO:  Name: Zora   Species: Wolf   Gender: Female   Element: Fire   Homeland: Nowhere :(   Looks:

This is what she would look like using Wyndbain's Wolf Maker:

Zora has had a sad and painful past. Her parents were both purebred fire wolves, so that makes her a powerful wolf. On a calm night, her Tribe was just settling down. She was in the den when the attack happened. Her mother told her to stay in the den. Howls of war sounded outside. She poked her head outside to see what was going on, that was a mistake. Right before her eyes, her parents were killed. By the Alphas of the Water Tribe. All that was left of the pack after the battle was the Alphas necklace. Heart heavy, she fledc the Tribes lands and headed to the land called Sky's Rim. There she leaned to master her powers. And she learned mush more. She learned to heal with fire from on old wolf named Tacati. She joined another Fire Tribe, but it turned out they were all just trying to use her. She was betraied by her best friend in the tribe. She said they were going for a walk, but it turned out they were going to (Ill add name later) So he could harness her powers. As they walked into a large pitch black cavorn her friend whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry..." And then she was gone. Alone in the black cave she ran franticly around trying to find a way out. Suddenly she found a lose bolder and light flodded the cave. All around her were cages. Then a large wolf came into view. "Hello Zora, I've been waiting for you." IT said. "Let me out!" She cried. A cage flew up to her and she was shoved in. Cold furry floded her body. Her eyes became balls of flame. "I'll tell you one more time. Let. Me. Go." The cave was heating up it temature, the floor was turning into fire. With a howl of rage the cage burst open. She ran out the small opening and out into the night. Once she calmed down and was a good ways away from the cave. She layed down to sleep. In her dream, she imagined herself in a medow. A loud screach souned from behind her. She turned to find a Phniox perched on a large bolder on the far side of the medow. It took flight, its powerful wings thrusting it into the air. THe Phniox flew into the forest, she followed. She kept running but it kept getting further away. Waking she found her fur wet with sweat. She shook herself off and headed to the legendary Darklore Terrirories. It took her years to find it but once she did, she called the many lands her home. Garuding the portal in was a Phniox. It spoke to her. Her heard rummors about the creature that garuded to portal in. Some say it was a mighty wolf god, others say it was different depending on the creature the wanted to enter. THe large firy bird stepped aside and she was welcomed into Darklore. The bird made regular apperences in her dreams. She learned to trust the bird and it her. They became friends, and whenever she called, it would come. She called the Phniox Kamono.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a coment!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:29:20 pm by silverclaw »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: ~*Zora Fire's Bio*~
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 06:52:55 pm »
Great bio but your album is locked with a password so looking at your wolf is impossible at the moment.

You are amazing <3

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 07:08:07 pm »
Good job.

Offline moontail023

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 07:45:24 pm »
thanks everyone! ^^ I'll fix the pic problem....

EDIT: Fixed the pic's hope everyone liked the Bio. ^^
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:30:16 pm by silverclaw »