Author Topic: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains  (Read 50980 times)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2012, 08:48:35 pm »
Fire heard the yelping pup. "I guess Dawn didn't get to the pup yet..." The pup now turned almost all red from his blood. "I guess we share the same blood now!" Fire chuckled a bit at the stubby, red furred pup. He sniffed the air to find some source of water to clean the pup. A cold breeze came in the den, telling Fire there is a small stream near the den.

(Lol)
:D Lilly :D

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2012, 08:51:42 pm »
The pup from so much blood and pain fainted and fall to the ground.Her eye bleeding bad she was like she wasd sleeping.

feralheartdog

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2012, 08:51:54 pm »
He hung tigtly knowing he was going to be taking a trip with Fire. He squealed in happiness when he heard. "Share" He nuzzled Fire's chest. His tiny nose found a small spot where no fur was, so he nuzzled there. He didn't sneeze this time.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2012, 08:52:41 pm »
(Btw I changed Fire color to black xD)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2012, 08:54:01 pm »
(@ Dafniforfree should I wait for Dawn to pick you up? Cuz it would be fair if she was the one to help you.)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2012, 08:56:22 pm »
I don't know :I))

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2012, 08:58:26 pm »
Fire felt a tight movement on his chest, he smiled. He got up and the pup was dangling from his chest. The pup fell from his chest about to hit the ground. But before he hit the hard ground Fire grabbed the pup by the scruff of his neck. He turned his head and set the pup on his black back. "Be careful next time son. I don't want you to get hurt." he barked a bit. "Now you can hold on tight." he yipped. Fire trotted out of the warm den into the cold light. He began his short trip to the stream. The leaves rustled behind every paw step he took.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:06:29 pm by Lilly »

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2012, 09:04:38 pm »
Artic (My other char that got excepted if you didn't know xD) walked along a stream. She wondered if there were any pups she could adopt (Please apply to be her pup.), because at the moment she had no mate. She walked in the deep part of the water. It felt good against her hot skin. The crystal clear water rushed though the stream, the sound of it sang in her fluffy white ears.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2012, 09:06:30 pm »
I wish but I can't handle to characters :I..Its a bit confusing :I-becames a watcher-And because mah pup has fainted Ima gonna look only :3 lol)

feralheartdog

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2012, 09:11:45 pm »
If you want to join my RP you can... We can RP on it too...
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=23066.0)

He thought he was falling
then he realized he never touched the ground, but was caught by Daddy. Now on Daddy's back he gripped tighter this time. He let out a little squeal when he saw the view  from up where he was. It was amazing to him. His tiny tail thunped against Daddy's back. He watched the leaves fall from trees, though he didn't know what they were yet, he thought they were amazing (XD)