Author Topic: Stranded Character  (Read 992 times)

Offline Airavail

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Stranded Character
« on: June 25, 2012, 12:14:14 am »
So, I downloaded the Darklore Territories pack (if you are familiar with it), and the thing didn't want to load very often at all. I got stupid and said "Hay! Why not I take my group leader over and explore?!" Bad idea. Now my tiger is stuck there and tells me it will not connect to the server. I deleted the start file, and it still will not work, so I'm at a loss. I can't really afford to remake her since my group is formed with her, and I don't have all of my members added as friends, so they would have no idea what had happened. Is there anything else I can do? Or is Eramathe doomed to a lonely fate? D8

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Stranded Character
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 01:05:10 am »
It's not lost forever, but you'd more than likely need to wait until the server had a restart/reset before you are able to fetch your stuck character. These restarts happen every once in a while. But if you'd try maybe once a day you will be able to get it back eventually for sure unless the map itself is the problem crashing you and your character, which removal of the map in the FH folder should sort.

Give it some time arf.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Stranded Character
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 03:45:21 am »
Are you able to load your character into the game? If so you can just go back to your Home spot (reset it if the home is the map you got stuck in).