Author Topic: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))  (Read 39389 times)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))
« Reply #190 on: July 22, 2012, 11:29:45 pm »
Jake smiled. He walked onto Desoto. He wagged his tail "Desoto?" he barked.

Lila whimpered "I would have told you but you were to young! You were only two days old, you couldn't even hear yet!" she whined and cried more. Anger and sadness filled her. She pawed at her pup, she sort of roughly pawed at the pup, making it roll on its back. She whined more and tears made her face wet.
:D Lilly :D

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2012, 11:36:24 pm »
Jay started to fall asleep into a dreamless sleep. Her ears kept twitching like something was chasing her even though she wasn't having a dream. Oddly she started to pant. She jolted herself awake only to find everything silent except the running river. She sighed and nestled around in her spot and the curled up again.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #192 on: July 23, 2012, 07:32:36 pm »
She flicked her ears and looked at him, "Yeah Jake?" She wagged her tail and smiled a bit.

She backed away and crawled in the bush whispering, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."  She put her tail in between her leg's and curled up into a tight, small ball.  Yuki sniffled and thought a lot about what she did to make her mother sad.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 23, 2012, 10:19:25 pm »
Jay jolted awake as a wave from the river splashed onto her face. She shook it off and sighed. She started to lick the water off her coat. Sniffling, she stood up and wandered around aimlessly.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2012, 12:58:20 am »
Lila whined and got up. "You don't even know why I'm crying, Yuki!"  She cried and pawed roughly at the pup making it slash across the ground infront of her making the pup roll and squirm like a fish out of water. She cried and streams of water made the pup get soaked. "I said not to run away from your fears!" she said calmly without tears. Her eyes were only cloudy with sadness. She kept pawing roughly at the pup as if it was a quick punishment to make her pup know she wasn't supposed to run away from her fears.

Jake smiled and licked Desoto's neck, softly. "W-will you be my mate?" he said calmly, with fear. I hope she says yes, he thought and whined a bit.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:00:11 am by Lilly »
:D Lilly :D

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2012, 04:59:21 pm »
Logan stepped towards her more and sat down waiting for her reply.

Crystal glared at him and slid down the wall and crawled away from him.

Logan put his paw on her shoulders before she had a chance to get away. He stared into her eyes, seeming lost.

Crystal turned and looked at him but held her position. She growled and rolled on her back then sprang up and darted away from him.

Logan barked at her watching her disappear into the fog.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2012, 05:54:28 pm »
She run to the herb having her mouth wide open like if she was a pup and then stopped silently and hide into a bush waiting.

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2012, 05:46:27 pm »
((I have to bump this. Btw, I'm waiting for Ice's reply, Lilly :)

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2012, 11:45:42 pm »
((OMG So sorry I was on a long vacation!))

Desoto looked at him wide eyed.  A gasp slipped out of her mouth then she went up to him and nuzzled his chest fur, "Of course.  I thought you would never ask Jake." She murmered into his soft fur.

Yuki lifted her small head, "I'm sorry mama...  I didn't mean to make you cry." She barked out.  She untucked her tail and lifted her ears.  She went to her mom and gave her a lick on the cheek.  "Please stop mama.." She whined out, still licking her mothers cheek.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 23, 2012, 12:13:59 am »
she saw a quite big one and just burst out to attack it.It moved its hooves to hit her but she moved quick and riped his side hurting the mammal