Author Topic: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))  (Read 39196 times)

Offline akimra2622

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
Re: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2014, 11:20:24 pm »
Noctis looked up from where she was sheltering under a tree. That noise..... She could never mistake the sound of a wolf howling. She stood up and shook the stiffness from her body. She had been lying there for a few  hours since the rain had started. Before trotting out from under the protective branches however, she hesitated. She had never liked rain. She hadn't liked it ever since that night when her mother....... A second howl saved her from re-living her scarred childhood. She hurried out. The first howl had definitely been a male and the reply had come from a younger female. It had been so long since she had seen another wild wolf..... Ever so long...... She quickened her pace, hurrying to where the sounds had come from. She rushed through the trees, gracefully avoiding the obstacles. It wasn't long until the edge of the wood came into view and beyond it, the shapes of the two creatures she had been yearning to see for so long. She tried stopping under the cover of the trees but she slipped in the mud. Her paws were swept out from underneath her and she half rolled, half skidded to a halt at the two wolves' feet.
[/color]

Offline MoonStream607

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2014, 06:57:21 pm »
OC: Wait, who were the howls? Was it me or someone else??
-Allgemeine of the Magia Tribe-
Find me in-game as Nera Orion

Offline akimra2622

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2014, 07:52:43 pm »
Sorry about that, I was only reading the first page and I didn't realise until later that there were 22 pages!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MoonStream607

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2014, 08:51:34 pm »
Angel flattens her wings to cover her black fur. She hears no response to the howl, so she gives up and closes her eyes into a deep sleep. She dreams of running through the forest, without her proud large wings carrying her off the forest floor. She spots a male wolf attacking a female, she is weak, and he is strong, he tears her flesh, blood oozing out of the large wounds. This isn't right.
-Allgemeine of the Magia Tribe-
Find me in-game as Nera Orion