Author Topic: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))  (Read 39390 times)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
Re: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 10:44:36 pm »
(I saw it earlier I get it)Cassie again had  small serious face"I can't trust you..or anyone else"said and clean her throat from the icy water.Her belly made noices and she got up"I will go for hunting if you want come"said and moved

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 11:16:37 pm »
Crystal narrowed her eyes at him. "It depends if your trying to hide something or just saying it to be polite." Either way I'm not comfortable with it. She thought. She flicked her ears and lied down. Her heat scent got a little stronger. She didn't notice it but every surrounding wolf could. She sneezed and yawned.

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 11:21:29 pm »
Jason pricked his ears
"Nah I'll pass thanks for the offer though."
He sniffed the air and smelled a female in heat.
"Well see ya later miss."
And with that, he trotted off towards the female's smell.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2012, 11:23:29 pm »
She looked back while he was leaving and said herself"I hope no one will be scared of him"said and go to hunt.

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 02:23:26 am »
Crystal sniffed the air scenting a male heading her way. She flicked her tail and growled, wondering what was up with the males today. She rolled on her back still looking at Ice.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2012, 06:24:53 am »
Ice sniffed the female. He did like her but for now they were just friends. He moved closer to the female "Your heat scent must be attracting the males." he whispered in her white fluffy ears. Ice laid down next to Crystal, he was ready to attack any male if they got to icky (xD).
:D Lilly :D

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2012, 01:05:23 pm »
(Lol) Crystal flicked her tail and looked around. She looked back at him and replied. "I'm not in heat yet." (She can't smell it so she thinks he's lying XD) She looked at the sky and a droplet of rain landed on her nose. She sneezed and then shivered some. Another cold night. She thought.

Logan trotted around the small forest with his hips swinging back and forth. He swished his tail as his blue eyes scanned the forest in search of prey. With his head high and his tail up, he ran down the slope, catching scent of a nearby hare.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2012, 01:46:45 pm »
Cassie chased a baby deer that was left alone and biting its neck she pulled it down.She killed it broking its neck and still alive she ripped of its belly.Blood everywhere she tried to eat it quick.She didn't wanted anyone to come take it from her.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2012, 09:37:10 pm »
"Smell closely. Maybe close your eyes to block out everything that's going on so you can concentrate on your smelling." he said. Ice laid next to the female, his fur snuggled against hers. He was doing his best to keep her warm.
:D Lilly :D

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2012, 03:23:53 am »
Crystal sniffed again and then curled into a tight ball as the wind tugged at her fur. She buried her nose in her tail and closed her eyes and pressed her ears against her head.

Logan crouched down beside a bush staring at the hare. He sniffed and smelled a cougar close by. Forget the hare! A cougar is much better! He thought rushing towards the scent panting excitedly.