Author Topic: Cannot Log Into Game, Help Greatly Appreciated!  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
Cannot Log Into Game, Help Greatly Appreciated!
« on: July 01, 2012, 02:13:32 am »
I feel SO terrible about posting yet ANOTHER help thread, because I know how many there are, and I know there are similar problems, but I've looked through multiple similar problem threads, the big help thread about logging in, and the logging in tutorial, but nothing has seemed to work/is not the problem I'm having.

My problem: I cannot log into alternate accounts in-game. I am able to log into the forum fine with them for sure. I ended up creating two other ones, because the first one didn't work, but the other one didn't work as well.

Other issues (that will make everything more complicated. Dx): I made an alternate account awhile ago, that I can't even remember the user for, and I had that one slated for deletion. I was not notified if it was deleted or not, and if all else fails, I was wondering if I could maybe find a way to get the user back if it was not deleted already and use that.

I recently attempted to make another alternate account, and I got it activated. When I went to log in-game, the 'Incorrect username or password. (5 failed attempts causes 15minute ban)' message came up. I did not use the numpad. I do not have a username/password with capitals/confusing symbols. I do have my keyboard language set to English. I know I got them right, I typed them directly out of the activation email that had the information. I tried so many times I got myself banned. -.-

The next day, deciding that that account didn't work, I went and deleted that account and made yet another one (I am very sorry I made so many. D: I just wanted to get another account that worked. I already marked one for deletion, and can mark the other one if I need to). This one had the same issue. I could log into the forum, but not in-game.

Once again, I'm sorry for having to ask for help, and I would hugely appreciate any help! I've banned myself so many times because of failed attempts at logging in... :c I can PM a mod with account information if needed about any of my accounts if needed, thank you. ^^''
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:16:32 am by WolfishGrin~(AVT) »
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot Log Into Game, Help Greatly Appreciated!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 03:54:46 am »
Not only is it the numpad you should keep in mind that doesn't work. But the password for all accounts are also caps lock sensitive, if you put a big letter somewhere in the password it MUST be big when you try to log on the game.

Another thing to keep in mind is also if you make an extremely long username, for example "Thewafflethatrolls". You will most likely not be able to log in either since it's just too long.

If you forgot about some login information, and the account actually still exists, then you are able to use the "forgot username" or "forgot password" option in the yellow box next to the banner. This will allow you to write in the email linked to the account you have, and a mail will get sent with information on how to get back on it.

And if you wish to change your password for an already existing account, you log into the yellow box next to the banner, and click "user details". This will bring you to a page that lets you set the password for the game.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot Log Into Game, Help Greatly Appreciated!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 08:27:20 pm »
Oh, I think my user name was a bit too long, thank you Red! I'm going to see if that helps. ^^

Also, I've tried to use the 'Forgot Username' button already, and all it does is send an email with a link to reset the password. You have to enter the username as well, and since I don't remember it that doesn't work for me (the email sent doesn't include the username for that account either). :c

Well, thank you so much again for the help, Red! I will go try to make an account with a smaller user, and I will mark the ones that don't work for deletion. If anyone else has an idea as well, I'd be happy to hear it. Thank you! :D
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.