Author Topic: Leader Spots Open! ??????Descended from the Stars?????? (One chance only!)  (Read 1313 times)

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
This Contest is for this RP http://fromthestarsrp.proboards.com/index.cgi for those who may want to be leaders.
Since I want to get this RP started soon I am allowing very special RPers to be leaders in the RP.
So here are the requirements for being a leader!
You must be active! (Atleast once every other day unless stated otherwise.)
I want all the leaders to be EXTREMELY literate! (So please try to always use good vocabulary and longer posts.)
Be responsible for your group! (Help enforce the rules on them.)
Follow all the rules! (Obviously.)
Gain my trust! ( I won't allow you to be leader unless I trust you! )

So if you think you can handle all of that please leave 5 reasons why you think you should be a leader and prove so if nessacary! Thank you!

Spots Open
Aquarius - Snow leopard (Finished Map)
Pisces - Cape fox  ( Finished Map )
Taurus - Maned Wolf ( Finished Map)
Virgo - Red Fox ( Finished map )
Libra - Cheetah ( Finished map )
Saggittarius - Sibirean Tiger ( Finished map )

About the RP
For centuries, the twelve greek zodiac gods have been constantly getting into disagreements and arguements. Each zodiac was very different from the other, but some of the gods became allies, dividing the gods into four different groups, or elements. Each god hand chose a descendent to take their place in the mortal world, each prophet gathered groups of followers to follow in their gods wishes. Each descendant came in a different specie of canine or feline. The prophets, just like the gods, who shared the same element became close allies. Many wars were soon to break out. The gods instructed their
descendents to attack other gods' followers. The gods were constantly starting battles with each other over their many differences whych lead to many arguements. Followers were forced into war by their gods. Only on nights of the peace treaty would there be no fights. Peace Treaty nights are when
everyone instructed to travels to the God's Sanctuary for a meeting.
Attacks are often planned on territories, but when they fall into a war most battles take place in the Ruins of Orion, an old battle feild which many of the gods themselves in their mortal lives battled on.
Now, the twelve zodiac descendents and their followers must constantly come up with stradagies to defend themselves from attackers. Other evil hearted zodiacs such as Scorpio may be planning the attacks on the other territories. Each of the territories were carved out by the gods themselves for their
followers to live in.
(Don't want to be a leader but still interested? You're welcome to apply!)

Read more: http://fromthestarsrp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=roleplay&action=display&thread=5#ixzz1zaa8ngIZ
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:19:30 pm by marzishadow »
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse