Author Topic: Dawn of the Clans: A warrior cats rp  (Read 4330 times)

Offline Nightfangy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Dawn of the Clans: A warrior cats rp
« on: July 02, 2012, 12:30:53 am »
Hello everyone my name is Quailstar and I am here to tell you about DOTC (Dawn of the clans). DOTC is a literate, active, realistic, mapped, warrior cats rp with 4 clans. This would be my first rp that I have put together with the help of nick77 and its really doing well so far. Our map is very big and very detailed that has taken some time to create. We also have another map made especially for the Moonpool now renamed Moonfalls. In our next update we will be getting starclan and darkforest maps that you may rp in with your dead charecter. We have 4 clans that you can choose from at the moment and they are: Nightclan: They are cold hearted serious, Leafclan: Swift and loyal, Brookclan: Excellent swimmers, Boulderclan: Brave and strong. We have a very important prophecy coming up that we would love you to be apart of. To fine out more information or join please go to our website:http://dawnofthe4clans.proboards.com/index.cgi
We have gatherings every Saturday at 5:00 PM PT and Moonfall visits every Sunday at 6:00 PM PT. You can get the map by reading the rules to obtain the map pass. You also may decide which clan you would like to join. You will regret it if you don't join so join now. This is Quailstar see you in the map  :D

For map pictures please visit the site  ;)

I got an account reset, that's why my account looks a bit odd.