Author Topic: More items for Feralheart  (Read 5123 times)

Offline Sophie0291

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
More items for Feralheart
« on: July 04, 2012, 04:07:03 pm »
I dont really thrust those sites (like Mediafire and more), where you can download free items for Feralheart. i would like if Feralheart would have more items and no download needed.
When I first heard that I can download items from Mediafire I went there but saw nothing. :(

CloudFish

Re: More items for Feralheart
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 04:37:04 pm »
Free /safe/ items.

If you download these and follow instructions, they were released by Feral Heart staff. You should feel no hesitance in downloading.

Offline Sophie0291

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 08:56:38 am »
Dosent it bring any viruses?

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 09:05:47 am »
No. Mediafire/Sendspace downloads are perfectly fine, unless someone transferred a virus via file into the download deliberately. The link Fish provided has been downloaded by hundreds of people already - no virus; the staff would never allow more people to have it otherwise. The download is safe, I promise. If you have further concerns, then I'd suggest PMing a member of staff.

Offline Sophie0291

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 09:07:28 am »
I thrust you, but when I hear from my friends that I go on that link and there will be a list of items but I see nothing there.

Offline Hitomi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:44 pm »
Elina, like the others said. Those files are virus free, trust me if they were not. 9 Out of 10 one or two players would have posted on the forums, saying that the items files have viruses. Plus Mediafire is a free hosting sharing file (with a few features you will have to buy in order to use.) That should give you a sign that the site does not have any viruses, and if it does like Evil shocked said: "The staff would never allow more people to have it otherwise. The download is safe, I promise. If you have further concerns, then I'd suggest PMing a member of staff."

The people who posted those virus links up may get banned  from media fire, and if the mods find out i'm sure they will deal with the virus maker as well. You can tell what sites are mischief looking and those that are not. Regarding to your questions about you not seeing the items. Have you download them already? But you do not see them? That means you did not install the items in correctly, Try looking at the read me in the folder of the file you download, that could help or the link Cloud fish provided for you. Or can you not see the download at all? Did you even go to the link that was posted? The item pack download is still there.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:32:01 pm by Kairi »

Offline ~$Huggles$~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Free Hugs! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 06:18:28 pm »
Items don't bring viruses.... there virus free look there i even put a virus free stuff onto it.. happy?... well i ya shoud be because is virus free and we promise you..... i have items and i some how lost my items.cfg and i lost all of em and i started to freak out.... *Radio come on wit song freak out on* o-o..... *punshes radio* =^-^=  don't worry we trust ya it has no virus there just items.... BIA                                             *old jankins looks at me* HEY OLD JANKINS WAZ UP *throws a dirty potato at him did not meaning to hit him* *old jakins dies* o.o HURRY EVERY BODY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-X :-X :-X :-X
$Huggles$~