Author Topic: Is FH dying?  (Read 8446 times)

Kyaine

Re: Is FH dying?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2012, 01:51:47 am »
dying?i believe its lively than ever and is annoying for some reason because of the bad tokens that i get everytime i go in Fluorite Plains.As about my group..well...i just leave it if it hasnt shown any life sign or make another char and look for other rp.And Kyaine,when i first started to play FH i thinked the same as you.You just need to get used.
[/quote
Hmmm huh? Well I hope it ain't dieing either and I hope it gets more active.

Offline Hitomi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Is FH dying?
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 12:52:01 am »
Won't quote you entirely Kairi, because that'd make this more long than it needs be.

I'll say this because I feel it should be voiced by both those wanting to join, and those that have things to be joined.

I think I've had my roleplay up for about three weeks. And we've been roleplaying, and I'm satisfied I've had 100 or more users come through that proboards account. The problem? No one wants to stick around. People say they want a long-term roleplay, but when it comes to actually having one that /is/ long-term, and though it may not be an every day thing, people don't seem to want it.

People seem to want their roleplays spur of the moment. They want the leader on when they are, they want the entire roleplay to be going at all times while they're on, oh but wait, they don't want to have to be there for the roleplay when its going on if it interferes with other things, the day after they joined.

I see what you mean about leaders giving up; but there comes cases where leaders are put into the position of: "I'm doing what I can, I'm trying to please everyone, but these guys won't do their part and show up." And so, this type of outlook would cause someone to quit. It's even harder for a multi-grouped roleplay. You have to worry about all the groups in the map being active to take part in the roleplay; and not just your own.

point of the above is to say, it's no more fault for the ones attempting to make the roleplays work than it is for the people who are looking for these roleplays. You complain about inactivity, but don't you realize that you the member base makes up this inactivity?

Feral Heart isn't dying. It's not connecting or making chains between users.

You said everything That I was trying to say, but said it in a more detailed version. I agree 100% with you. I did not put it into my post because like you said it was getting a bit too long. xD I have been a group leader for a pack and a pride. You are right some of the members do not come on, only come on when the leader is on and ignore the two or three users that are online.

Some do say they want an active role play but they do not play their part for the role play to stay active... And it does sometimes make the leader give up on the role play and let it die slowly. I was not saying it is the leader's fault 100% some of it is the users as well.