Author Topic: _TAKING_map requests  (Read 3781 times)

Offline FallenAngel12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I dont bite...much <3
    • View Profile
_TAKING_map requests
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:41:40 am »
ok guys im here to take your map requests. ;D here is what im able to take at the moment:
1.Realistic Wolf maps
2.Realistic Lion maps
3.Any other Realistic maps
4.Almost any sorts of Unrealistic maps 
5.Scary maps such like with: dead trees,old houses and etc.

!!NEED TO KNOW!!!
I can take 2 map requests BUT if u want map with portal for another map in u will take both 2 requests!!! i will say when the spots are open.
here is some stuff u need to tell me about ur map:
Map name/Display name: xxx
Unrealistic or Realistic:xxx
Date/time u want the map be finished(u should answer like that for exaple: Date 12/12/12 or in time:2 days)
Other:(here u have to write something like that: I want the map to have Big pride rock...etc)
 Forum User:
 Game User:

0 slots open <.<
other stuff good for read:
1. i wanna ask one thing: PLEASE dont expect me make some super awesome maps for 2 days .-. its not possible ...I have also school and personal life even if i take all my free time in making "awesome maps" its not possible for 2 days
2.If you find any misstake in the map PM me (Like portal out of map,not seenable objects and etc.)
3.I can ALWAYS add new stuff in the maps so if you want more stuff in your map Just shoot me PM! :D
4.I have never read warrior cats O.o if you want map from this thingy better sent me pic or atleast try describe it good
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:14:55 pm by FallenAngelGirl »

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: _TAKING_map requests
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »
Hello ^.^ if your still doing this Thanks.
Map name/Display name: Silver Moon Pack
Unrealistic or Realistic: Realistic Wolf Map
Date/time you want the map be finished:11/4/13
Other:Well I want the map to have four wolf territory's with certain trademarks. (1 with big trees surrounding it and  a little tree in the middle,One with huge rock in the middle and surrounded by a river,one with small trees and bushes everywhere with a small rock with small bushes around it in the middle,the last one will be just a mountain y terrain with rocks and trees and bushes everywhere.Last I want prey everywhere if you can.Oh and a meeting area in the middle with a portal back to cape near it,oh and rivers going through and around the map only around one territory though the one I said up there)
 Form User: Im not to sure what ya mean so uh moving on
 Game User: vampgirl61 (whisper me any time with info on the map please)
Thanks for reading and if you do this for me it would be greatly appreciated :) oh and if there is anything in the description that you cant do or dont know how to you can dial it down or completely take it away :) and again thanks

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:51:43 pm by brooke »
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~

Offline FallenAngel12

• Experienced Traveler
  • I dont bite...much <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 01:19:50 pm »
Yea i still do i just had little problems with going in FH forums..whatever its repaired now and as i see i still have time  :) You want me put the map here (public) or to sent it in PM? :)
I will also add you inGame (My username is FallenAngel12)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:23:00 pm by FallenAngelGirl »

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 02:21:12 am »
Public will be fine :) I was wondering if you could put a password for it.If so I will give it to you in game :)
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~

Offline FallenAngel12

• Experienced Traveler
  • I dont bite...much <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 09:05:56 am »
Sure :)

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 02:38:32 pm »
You are really nice for doing this x)
If I need a map, I will ask. Im debating to make my own or not.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 03:05:01 pm by Peach Breeze »

.-.

Offline FallenAngel12

• Experienced Traveler
  • I dont bite...much <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 05:06:14 pm »
Thanks  :D

Offline Cold-Hearted

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 01:51:06 am »
Map name/Display name: Hearts.of.StarClan
Unrealistic or Realistic: Realistic
Date/time u want the map be finished: My Roleplay is eager, so maybe 4/13/13 or sooner?
Other: First of all, my Rp has been irritated by a past map because it was small, so it has to be big. It's for a Warriors Rp, so there has to be four camps and a cave for a camp-like area in a mountain. So in other words, one area around the map has to be full of mountains. One camp needs to be in a marshy land, one needs to be out in the open, one deep in a forest with a protected camp, and the last is surrounded by rivers on an island (If you've read the Warriors Series, it's sorta like the lake map). And if you possibly can, a twoleg place, for kittypets and loners.
 Forum User: Cold-Hearted
 Game User: Cold-Hearted (The Game and forum username will always be the same, but the forum name depends, like mine is NightClan)
I sure hope you can do this, and if possible, try and get it sooner than my limit. My Rp is dropping rapidly, and my friend is trying her hardest to keep it up. However, with the temporary map we have, nothing is going well....

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 02:31:56 am »
Thanks ^.^

Offline Fluffypillow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Derpen my life up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 04:38:09 am »
Map name/Display name: Whispering Wings
Unrealistic or Realistic:Unrealistic
Date/time u want the map be finished(u should answer like that for exaple: Date 12/12/12 or in time:2 days) ASAP.
Other:(here u have to write something like that: I want the map to have Big pride rock...etc) It has 1 camp, and then a HUGE tree that the loners stay in, don't worry they have wings. SO NO STEPS NEEDED.
 Forum User: FluffehPillow
 Game User:  Fluffypillow