Author Topic: Is this a problem with my computer, a glitch, or something wronge with the game?  (Read 2455 times)

Offline wolforcatchick12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am one with myself and my spirit wolf.
    • View Profile
    • Cassidy'sRPWorld
Hi, I recently download Feralheart+....when I pressed the icon, it loaded to log in, I logged in, and the thing that holds all of you're avatars it was fine. But when I clicked on the Join game button, when it loaded everything was black. No people, no details, no sky. I really want this game version and I need you're help :C
I am one with my human self and with Celtra. I will brighten you're heart. I shall lead thy path out of the dark. I am the one who comes and goes. I am the one who fights to the death. I am Celtra and I have the power of fire!

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
That is because when the spawn place changed to a different map after FH+ was released so that map doesn't exist on the FH+ version....it's not really worth it, hardly anyone goes on the FH+ only maps. What you do it that you need to go onto normal FH and put your character into bonfire, Cape, or Temple of dreams. (these are the maps both versions have in common) Then go into FH+ and choose that same character then you should be ok. It's a very well known problem...

Offline gAmZeE.hOnK

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Okay, so Flourite Plains isn't working at all... No matter how many times I get in it refuses to load and says Bad Token. All of the other places are fine, though. The problem is that I have some characters in there and I can't use them now ;A; What's going on?

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Oh this is because there is so many users in fluorite that people are unable to connect due to the overwhelming usage. I would sugget staying away from fluorite for it is the major hang out place. Otherwise, you are probably going to have to keep trying until you get in if you like fluorite that much. To get your characters out of there, just come in early or late before or after the amount of users shoot up, and work on getting em out of fluorite to a place with less people. Or you can continue to hang out in fluorite but come in early or late like I stated above. Hope this helped dear ^^

~Rawy

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
Moving this to Game Help - please be sure to post in the right board from now on.

Raw is right, the map has a limit now so not everyone can get in when it is full. You will simply have to wait for it to become more empty, or keep trying to get in there.