Author Topic: I know this already exsists, but..  (Read 1282 times)

Offline whitefang1997

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I know this already exsists, but..
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:32:28 pm »
Okay. yes, I know a thread like this already exists, but just reading previous comments isn't helping at all.

Just as another player said, everytime I try and play FH the little window that says 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped responding' pops up. (which is after I log in and choose a character.) I haven't done anything yet as I don't want to screw up my game and loose everything. Is there anyone who can help me out?

Again, sorry for another topic on what I believe is basically the same thing, but I have no idea how to work computers so some one-on-one help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton~
whitefang1997

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: I know this already exsists, but..
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 10:42:37 pm »
As far as I know, this is an unknown problem. Some users are also experiencing this problem, and there is apparently nothing we can do. This happened with me and some more users two days ago and it's happening again. We waited some hours and the server was restarted. After that, I was able to log in. While the admins don't fix the problem, try creating a new account, some users were able to log in in new or other accounts. Good luck.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline whitefang1997

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 10:47:45 pm »
So you're saying I should just wait it out? This really sucks... I can't believe it's also happening to others. Sounds like a hacker or maybe I virus? I don't know. I'm just really disappointed :I

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 10:54:08 pm »
Haha, don't need to worry! It's not a virus or a hacker, FH is pretty safe, I'm sure. It's just problems with the server. Maybe with a restart of it, it'll be fixed soon. An admin said on another thread that they'll be restarting it later tonight or early in the morning. We all just have to wait, but again, you can always create a temporary account to play while the problem is being solved. Or you can just play other games or do something else.
Colors

Offline whitefang1997

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 11:02:42 pm »
Thanks for the reasurrance, it actually helped. *le phew* Yeah, I think I'll just wait and try a temporary account. How do you do that anyway? Just create another account as you normally would and then delete it later on? (Same e-mail or no?)

So many questions, I'm sorry xD

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 11:15:39 pm »
It's alright, I'm glad I'm helping. xD Yeah, to create a temporary account, just create another account, with another e-mail since you can't have two accounts with the same username, and then delete it if you wish, or just leave it there in case the problem happens again. It might happen a few more times, since it happened two days ago too.
Colors

Offline whitefang1997

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 11:19:26 pm »
Okay, thank you so much! I think I'll go with the temporary account and hope it's not my computer that's the problem... Thanks again! :3

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 11:20:25 pm »
It's probably not your computer. No problem, and good luck. PM me if you need help again. c:
Colors