Author Topic: Aweu's Bio  (Read 1902 times)

Aweu

Aweu's Bio
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:48:30 pm »
About Aweu

About Me:
=Name: Genevie
=Nicknames: Gen, GenGen, Genney, Aweu, Aleu, Fox, Tei, Mika, Ninetails, Wolf, Ume, and Blue
=Birthday: August 28th
=Gender: Female
=Favorite Color(s): Ice Blue, Orange, Red, and Black
=Me in real life: So glad I never have to do that again...

=Dislikes: Sickness, School, Homework, Loud Music, Most People, Getting Picture Taken, Public Pools, Smiling, Stupid People, Doctors, Hospitals, Back-Stabbers, Losing Friends, Gum, Amusement Parks, and Self-centered Idiots.
=Likes: Friends, FeralHeart People, Computers, Games, Candy, Dogs, Cats, Animals, Helping people, Catching Chickens, Food, Sleeping, Summer, Running, and Roller coasters.

=Music: Mainly Heavy Metal, Rock... I'll list some, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Story Of The Year, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Three Days Grace, Red, Sick Puppies, Linkin Park, and Nickelback, Skillet.
=Religious Views: Atheist.
=Games: Anything that has killing, or wolves in it, I play that game...
=Favorite Songs: For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica, The Drift - Blackmill(Relaxing Dupstep), Master Of Puppets - Metallica, Gotta Be Sombody - Nickelback, and A Little Piece Of Heaven(Or something like that) - Avenged Sevenfold.

=What I do in FeralHeart: Roleplay, Make friends, Derp, Buttswing Random People in there faces with my friend, and Run Around(Make that sprint and jump around)
=Who you'd usually see me on: Aweu(Wolf and Lion), All Bloody Trails/Tears characters, Soul, Red, Kill, and Bullet.
=My Friends: Everyone here, I guess I don't have much in here or in real life.

=Extra Stuff That You Should Know(Probably, just cause): I have a blind eye(totally blind, it's my right one.. Don't ask how I got it.), I have a Mood Disorder called Bipolar, I've seen another member has it... And eh, I guess that made something in me want to reveal it to you guys too, I am a very nice person even though I have the bad days, which I've been having all month. But, under this demon-fied wolf skin is a good friend to have. I have two stories that are related to each other, Bloody Tears(The first one) and Bloody Trails, Bloody Tears is the first generation of the life without humans, and then BT2 is the second(Mine). The main character in BT2 is a dog named Isira which is me... I can't explain really, it's too hard, maybe in game I will explain it.

=Something I want to say: Okay... I've been here for a while, looking around and helping people... And you guys are really nice, nicer than I ever expected... I wish there was unlimited nuzzles, I would give you them all day everyday. And the staff is really nice to, I couldn't imagine a game without you guys, really... When I first started, I was shy of the forums, but you guys are nice and you always know how to greet people just the right way to make them feel welcome, and get them used to the forum. The FH community is nice, friendly and helpful, I couldn't ask for a better one! -hugs all you guys- This might sound a little wierd but... I love you guys! And for the staff, -bear hugs- What you do for us users is great fun, keep doing what your doing!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:57:08 am by Aweu »

Aweu

Re: Aweu's Bio
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 09:57:42 am »
Bump

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 10:36:45 am »
D'aww. I think it's cute that you have a blind eye, but I do feel for you. It must be hard going to school everyday but I can assure you, college is SO much better. :)

I love the music taste, same as mine but i'm a bit more open to other types of genres. =^-^=

Signatures    |    Avatars

Aweu

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 10:41:30 am »
D'aww. I think it's cute that you have a blind eye, but I do feel for you. It must be hard going to school everyday but I can assure you, college is SO much better. :)

I love the music taste, same as mine but i'm a bit more open to other types of genres. =^-^=

Thanks, that means a lot, not many people say that, they think its deathly important that I have two working eyes.

Yeah, I like any kind of music, just the ones I most like are the ones I put down. :)