Author Topic: Is there something wrong with the servers?  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Talane

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Foxtip
    • View Profile
Is there something wrong with the servers?
« on: July 07, 2012, 12:05:52 am »
(sorry if this is being posted in the wrong section)
I was thrown out along with another user today, and the message "Feral Heart has stopped working, checking for a solution" popped up.
It also brings up this message if I try to start the game again. This happens after I have logged on shortly after the loading screen for the game has popped up, and a second or two after the music switches from menu music. I was in the temple of dreams when it crashed.

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • My Path is Lit for me, and im the one who lit it!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Re: Is there something wrong with the servers?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:10:21 am »
Like, you enter the game, log in, and then it says this? Does it say Feralheart.exe has stopped working? or just that you cant enter your account? Because if it says you just cant play it means you either have been bannded or the game server is down at the moment I guess. If its the exe issuse then its something with your files

Offline Talane

• Forum Newcomer
  • Foxtip
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 12:15:19 am »
I can log in just fine, just starting the game from the "start" button brings up the error message feralheart.exe has stopped working. I wouldn't be so quick to ask about the servers if it wasn't for the fact that my friend sitting there with me got kicked at exactly the same time and is having the same problems. I don't think I was banned, unless you can be banned for whispering about going to ascension island :/

Offline nyqvil

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 02:15:12 am »
Thats what's happening to me! Its crashing before I even enter the game. Like when Im logining in I crash and its a pain.