Author Topic: My game is crashing on the loading screen after I choose my character?  (Read 1538 times)

Ragnorrok

So I was playing with my friend, and me and her randomly crashed at the same exact time. Now neither of our accounts can get in to the game past the loading screen after character selection. I know that other accounts arn't having this problem because I made a second account to see and it works fine. So what can I do?

It says "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working, windows is now searching for a solution" when on the loading screen. I have gone through the computer and made sure there were no problems with any of the files, and have even reinstalled it but nothing works.

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
Try referring to other help threads before creating a new one, you'll get your answer quicker that way as a few people have already posted about this.
Are you trying to get into a public map, or a private one? Am guessing it's just server issues, in which case you'll just have to wait until it's restarted.

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
As said above, please search in other threads before creating a new one. Only in this page of the forums, there are three threads about the subject. Anyway, the server is seeming to have this sort of problem lately, a lot of people are unable to get in Fluorite. It happened to me three times already, and probably won't be the last time it'll happen. While you wait for a MOD or Admin to restart the server and fix everything, try creating a temporary account or logging on another account of yours. Maybe in that account, you'll be able to log in succesfully, at least, I can. Good luck!
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

jacob~

Same thing happened to me I looked for a thread but i dont see any! its happened to me 2!

Ragnorrok

Well does anyone know when the server will be fixed?

Offline Hitomi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
I do not think no1 knows when the server will be fixed. I am having problems logging into the game as well. The client keeps crashing and it is indeed annoying... You are just going to have to wait until they restart the server or something. Some can get on the game and some cannot. Just wait or keep trying. :)

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Unfortunatelly, no one knows when it'll be fixed. As I said above, it'll need a server restart for it to be fixed, and as far as I know, only an admin can do that. Since it's Saturday, that might take a while, but if you create an temporary account, it might work untill the server works.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline timberwolf102

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • People who always win never tryed anything new
    • View Profile
I have the same problem .3. I really hope this gets fixed soon....

CloudFish

It's been addressed and they are looking for a way to resolve the problem. Be patient.