Author Topic: What do I do when I download a map, and it's in .fhz format?  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Wolved

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
Hi!

I downloaded a map, and when I went to open it to place all the files in the right places, it was .fhz and I couldn't open it. I'm wondering what to do. Do I just drag the whole .fhz file into the "exports" folder? Or can I even use the .fhz file? I need a specific answer..

Thank you!

Offline Hitomi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: What do I do when I download a map, and it's in .fhz format?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 09:29:10 pm »
An .fhz file? you do not have not have an .fhm file inside the downloaded folder for the map? That is mostly the main file you need in order to open the map in the game, besides the objects, if the creator of the map put objects, the objects are optional though. (in my theory) as well as the music files, water material, & sky/weather. Those are mostly the most recent known stuff that are suppose to be with a map. I have never actually heard of an .fhz file before...but I am sure you may need some different program in order to open the .fhz file...

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 09:29:48 pm »
.fhz files are old map files. They can no longer be used, so the owner of that map would have to re-export the .fhz for it to become a usable .fhm. c:

Offline Wolved

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 09:42:54 pm »
Thank you for your replies, I understand now! ^^