Author Topic: Feralheart Crashing Crisis! [Solved]  (Read 760 times)

Gryphon Azura

Feralheart Crashing Crisis! [Solved]
« on: July 08, 2012, 10:55:52 pm »
So...this is the second time this has happened to me. I open feralheart and immediatly it crashes.

Im positive this has something to do with exports, because I just exported a map I created, and almost immediately it crashed. What can i do to fix this other than redowloading?? If you need any info i will provide....just PLEASE this cant happen again..ITs horrible losing all my hard work once...I dont want to lose it again! v.v
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 07:50:46 pm by Sameth »

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Crashing Crisis!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 11:43:38 pm »
Did your map have any particles in it? You may some duplicated particle files, check your particles and my_objects folder any particle files that have _0.particle or _1.particle. Find them and delete them.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 11:46:58 pm »
There can be a lot of things to cause this problem. I'll give you some solutions, that I know that might work.

1) Go to FeralHeart > Media > Particles And search for any file there that ends with '_0' or other numbers. If there are those particles, DELETE THEM.

2) Delete any new meshes that you might have downloaded that are causing the problem.

3) Uninstall FeralHeart (also removing the FH folder.), then reinstalling it.

4) Also, it might be your computer. If it's old/slow, that might be the problem. You can update your driver or buy a new one.

I hope I helped somehow. Good luck!
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Gryphon Azura

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 11:53:25 pm »
OMG! It WORKED!! I read about the duplicates before...but I thought they would be in the .exports folder. I had to go through my_objects and myparticles (I had the drek particles) it took a while, but it WORKED! you are a legend! -gives a huge plateful of cookies-

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 12:03:03 am »
Your welcome :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.