Author Topic: Greetings, Feral Heart!  (Read 1414 times)

Arahnell

Greetings, Feral Heart!
« on: July 10, 2012, 06:50:31 pm »
     This is my very first post on Feral Heart! I was just recently introduced to FH by a friend when talking about good role playing sites. I have only ever RPed with my friends and never with a group of people larger than three (including myself!), so I am excited to start! Any helpful hints or arrows to the best thread or forum to RP in would be appreciated! I LOVE to read and write, and I am currently working on my own fantasy book! (My favorite genre is fantasy, plus some science fiction :D) I am so delighted to meet fellow members and improve my writing skills! Thank you for reading and posting!

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
Re: Greetings, Feral Heart!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 01:52:42 pm »
welcome arahnell to the forum. there are a lot of rp stories in this forum take a look through the many that have been created and see what one looks right for you. or you could write your own and see who wants to join it

hope to see you areoun the forum or in the game

+karma

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 07:16:46 pm »
Welcome! I love to read and write too, and I'm also writing a book of my own. Fealheart is a great place to roleplay. I hope you enjoy your stay! Pm me if you have any questions or concerns.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 12:50:45 am »
Greetings Arahnell,  -(Gives Welcoming Nuzzle)-

A HUGE welcome to Feralhearts! Arahnell, I'm Medic. its Great to meet you, and a fellow writer ^5

You will find lots of threads in the forum regarding new/old Roleplay groups who are recruiting new members. The main bit of Advice I can give you is to have Fun, after all that's what we are all here for. ^_^

I hope your time with us will be an enjoyable one, and if you get stuck or need any help please feel free to ask, you will find that everyone here in the forum is extremely friendly and really helpful.  Or you could check out the Help thread.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

I hope you have an Awesome time both exploring the Forum and the Game     

All The Best
Medic.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA