Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
Idea
« on: July 11, 2012, 03:33:06 pm »
Is it possible to have multiple servers a player could connect to? We could have a
English
Spanish
Portuguese
Russian

Maybe if there were multiple server choices to connect to there would be less lag with less people on one server. like on WOW how you can pick like 40 different servers to connect to and enjoy.

Maps:

It would be nice to have more official maps implemented  into the actual game. Maybe have a huge Savannah map for the lions out there then have another giant map for the wolf role players. A few new islands or regions would be nice to have too.

if these ideas were already said i do apologies I don't read through every idea thread lol

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Idea
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 04:06:21 pm »
Good Idea, but that would be money, but it is possible...maybe? and if it is possible don't forget french!

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 06:20:56 pm »
It costs a lot to run even just one server, and since FH is free to play it just isn't possible to have separate servers at this time. Another thing too is the staff team is small and already spread thin, with separate servers we'd need to find an entire staff team who speaks each language, which again isn't possible.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 05:24:41 pm »
What the others said.

As for the maps, I agree... Perhaps we'll have an update in the near future with some new, better quality maps. Just maybe.

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 08:56:33 pm »
Hmm What about Dimensions then like in IT? If I lag too much in a IT Game I switch dims and the lag poofs.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 10:15:02 pm »
I have always wondered why a Savannah map was never put into the game especially with all the lion RPs... that would be awesome. But who knows what Kovu still has planned for the game maybe in the future we will have one :) I just definately look forward to updates on the current maps cause what is the point in adding new maps if they might be a barren as the ones he addedd recently... *sigh*

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 01:13:27 am »
I have always wondered why a Savannah map was never put into the game especially with all the lion RPs... that would be awesome. But who knows what Kovu still has planned for the game maybe in the future we will have one :) I just definately look forward to updates on the current maps cause what is the point in adding new maps if they might be a barren as the ones he addedd recently... *sigh*

I see no point in the polar map honestly its so plain and just dsfvwesadfew

I think they need to make a Mountain range type map for Wolf role Players then make a big Savannah map for the Lions.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 01:20:02 am »
I like the Polar map alot but then again I just love snow and winter and the cold and stuff like that... I just think a little love needs to be put on those maps to make them more likeable, livable, and RPable lol. Maybe a map of every basic terrain/enviornment should be put into the game. I agree it would be cool to have like a mountain map with hidden caves and caverns and maybe secret passes with forests etc. That would make for an epic map that and a swamp map :D! Any new maps to the official game are welcomed by me ^_^!

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 02:43:17 am »
I like the Polar map alot but then again I just love snow and winter and the cold and stuff like that... I just think a little love needs to be put on those maps to make them more likeable, livable, and RPable lol. Maybe a map of every basic terrain/enviornment should be put into the game. I agree it would be cool to have like a mountain map with hidden caves and caverns and maybe secret passes with forests etc. That would make for an epic map that and a swamp map :D! Any new maps to the official game are welcomed by me ^_^!

There are a lot of talented Map makers in Feral Heart I dont think they would mind making a few to become official ingame. Heck, they could hold a contest to get new official maps rather it be through actual map creation or just concept art.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 03:25:30 am »
Maps:

It would be nice to have more official maps implemented  into the actual game. Maybe have a huge Savannah map for the lions out there then have another giant map for the wolf role players. A few new islands or regions would be nice to have too.

if these ideas were already said i do apologies I don't read through every idea thread lol

FeralHeart is just getting started~ There's a good chance alot of new maps will be added later on, probaly similiar to the things you listed.

Though, Flourite Plains sort of acts as a Savannah, so that might be already done? XDD