Author Topic: Packs of the Fallen (Open and Accepting!!)  (Read 1351 times)

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Packs of the Fallen (Open and Accepting!!)
« on: July 13, 2012, 06:06:38 pm »
Packs of the Fallen is a semi-lit to literate wolf rp.

3 packs are made out of the Packs of the Fallen. They are the Stone Peak Pack, Storm Runner Pack, and Ash Breaker Pack. They were formed as Shadow Hunters Pack (the first pack) fell apart and broke off. Stone Peak Pack lives most highest part of the mountains on the East.  Storm Runner Pack lives on the lowest part of the Mountains near the plains on the West side. And of course Ash Breaker Pack lives in the North although they tend to stay closer to the ground.

~Rules~
1. No god-modding, powerplaying, and superpowers plz.
2. No fighting in OCC plz. If it continues you will be asked to leave the rp.
3. No graphical(descriptive) mating/birth.
4. You can have up to 3 characters.
5. You can be unrealistic.
6. All may join if they are wolf.
7. PLEASE be friendly to the other rpers.
8. No cussing or swearing.
9. HAVE FUN!  ;D

~Pack Laws~
1. Nursing Mothers/Pups eat first.
2. Obey a higher ranking pack-mate.
3. Alphas, Betas, Deltas, and the Shaman make up the council.
4. All wolves eligible to hunt must do so.
5. Protect the pack at all cost.
6. Do not kill attack other enemies/packs unless your suppose to or revoked first.

Form-
Name:
Nickname:
Pack:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Pups:
History:
Picture or Description:
Rp Sample:

Packs:
Stone Peak Pack                                                                                               Ash Breaker Pack
Alpha Female: (Open)                                                                                                Alpha Female: (Open)
Alpha Male: (Open)                                                                                                    Alpha Male: (Open)
Shaman: (Open)                                                                                                        Shaman: (Open)
Deltas: (Only 5 of them)                                                                                             Deltas: (Only 5 of them)
Gammas:                                                                                                                  Gammas:
Flankers:                                                                                                                   Flankers:
Subordinates:                                                                                                            Subordinates:
Omegas:                                                                                                                   Omegas:
Pups/Adolescents:                                                                                                      Pups/Adolscents:
They carve themselves
into the peaks of mountains.                                                                                        They live with ashes
                                                                                                                                everywhere for good luck.

Storm Runner Pack
Alpha Female: Sierra
Alpha Male: (Open)
Shaman: (Open)
Deltas: (Only 5 of them)
Gammas:
Flankers:
Subordinates:
Omegas:
Pups/Adolescents:

They run with the storms,
winds, and rivers like chasers.

My character:                                                          Name: Sierra
                                                                                                   Nickname: N/A
                                                                                                   Age: 2 years old
                                                                                                   Gender: Female
                                                                                                   Pack: Storm Runner Pack
                                                                                                   Rank: Alpha Female
                                                                                                   Personality: Fair, quick-thinking,sometimes
snappy, protective.
                                                                                                   Crush/Mate: None yet ;)
                                                                                                   Pups: None yet
                                                                                                   History: It'll come out in the rp
                                                                                                   Picture or Description:  

More Pack Info
Storm Runner Pack are swift, clever, and more laid-back than the other two packs. Still you shouldn't mess with them because they are short-tempered. They run with the side of the storms and just go wherever it takes them. They are also more together than the other two packs like a family. If one gets messed up in the something, all the others help to try and fix it. They mostly prefer to travel in the dark/night. Their weakness is sandstorms. (They have them ALOT)

Stone Peak Pack are tough, big, and not tired easily. In battles they use rocks, boulders, etc. to there advantage because of their hard pads of their feet. They live it the tops of mountain peaks and are known for carving marking inside the caves they live in. They are just naturally big. Their weakness is mud, dirt, and any soft underfoot because of their size, they sink and slip easily. They like when there is a bit of light so they can see which peak to jump to next.

Ash Breaker Pack are quick-thinking, aggressive, and protective escpecially when there are pups around. They live near a volcano on the opposite side of the mountains that almost never blows anymore. Still though, there are ashes spread around among there territory. They also have lots of sand. Their weakness is stony rocks and mountains because the pads on their feet aren't very tough or strong.

All the packs will gather on one night every two moons to share their thoughts. Physical fighting is not allowed at the time but during the sharing, words of chaos are usually sent out. If you wish to speak about something during that period, ask you Alpha first if it's alright.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions about the rp!!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:45:57 pm by Joshua »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline epictiger123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Packs of the Fallen (Open and Accepting!!)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 11:21:17 pm »
Hello ^-^ I am epictiger123 of FH. I would love to join the.... Storm Runner Pack. I would probably forget your advertisement so once you see this, please add me on FH. My wolf's name shall be Star, and I don't really care about a nickname- the pack could call me whatever they want. Star will be 2 years old, and obviously a female. I don't really know how to explain my rank, all I know is that I definitly know a lot of hunting and fighting skills from another website and from Warriors. Star will be loyal and a bit stubborn. But she could change a whole day if it was gloomy. She is black and has some white splotches. I will ask my mate if he would like to join, and I do not have any pups. If I do join the pack I desire, I would love to be an Omega (whatever that means DX). Oh and Star is very over protective of her mate and friends. I really don't know what a RP sample is, but I'm guessing you just type in what a fighting move is. So here is goes: - pounces onto, pushing shoulder into bowling over. Snaps jaws into throat and rakes claws on shoulder. Snarls viciously and lets up, baring teeth back into a snarl. "Get off our territory, or stay and be destroyed." Star snarls. (If enemy stays this is what I would do): "Fine!" Star howls, leaping onto once more, pinning onto the grassy ground. Bits into scruff and shakes furiously, keeping paw on head and unsheathing claws to pierce forehead. - That's basicly it, but if an enemy is a powerplayer, I would say no nothing or no anything (meaning no dodge or no miss) so my enemy can't get away. Sorry for writing so long, but I still have to say my history.
Star was born with 2 other siblings. Her father was shot by hunters after she was born, so her motehr took her to Bonfire Island. Star lived happily with her 2 sisters, until one day her mom left to get some food and she never came back. Star protecting her younger sisters until one of them died of starvation. Star was heart-broken, and only had her otehr sister left. So she taught herself and her sister how to hunt and fight by watching other wolves. But her sister felt like she was getting too bossed around, and when she was training very well, she attacked Star, wanting to be better then her. Star had no choice but to fight, and injured her badly. Star took her chance and ran away, and ever since she has been living on her own. She has found a mate, and loves him dearly (His user is moon133). Well, I hope I didn't right this whole thing for nothing, and hope I am excepted into the pack!!
                                                                                                         - epictiger123