Author Topic: Anybody got Xbox LIVE and wish to play with me?  (Read 1852 times)

Offline DaemonReaver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Anybody got Xbox LIVE and wish to play with me?
« on: July 17, 2012, 06:07:44 pm »
Since I've been bored, I was wondering if anybody here would like to play some good old Xbox with me. I was wondering if anybody here has their free time to pop on the Xbox with me. I mainly play Halo: Reach, Aliens Vs. Predator, and Minecraft.

I'll be on the Xbox later tonight though. So whilst I am waiting, you can add my Gamertag here: Tua Remenersis

I have a mic, except that it's a Kinect. My Turtle Beaches recently broken down and I am having a lazy time trying to find some more headsets.  Oh well, just send me a message or/and friend request to me. I'll be asking you how you found me just so I can confirm myself that it's a person over FH, and not a random.
There is no signature...

Smiling.Sin

Re: Anybody got Xbox LIVE and wish to play with me?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 04:28:58 pm »
Mai Turtle Beaches used to not work. I think it was good ol' Skyrim that messed them up.

Anyways, you can add me if you like. I'm SmilingSin8910. Just send me a message that you're from FeralHeart. :3

And yes, I'm female. So what?

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 04:00:21 pm »
Yeah I have a XBOX360 and I am a girl to x.x the only thing I hate about playing with people I don't know is that I sound really young on my Xbox360 so :P   Anyway my derpy username is DragonNinja121.   <--- don't diss my lack of creativity -.-

Offline DaemonReaver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 09:33:03 am »
UPDATE: I've changed my Gamertag to: A Blood Reaver

I'll add you two on the Xbox right now. ~
There is no signature...