Author Topic: Anyone Vampire diaries fan? Accepting & Looking for help run the RP  (Read 1487 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Wanting to help?
I was wondering if anyone would like to help start an RP based off the show, with all the same characters and plots from seasons 1-3 (4 soon). And its a pretty big thing for only one person to handle, so if you are intersted in helping then feel free to PM me and will go from there. (I would like about 2 more people to help, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me on here.)

Thanks!

Wanting to join?

If you are willing to join then that is great! Please read everything on the forum.

Characters
These are the characters we are willing to accept right now (Some have already been accepted)

Stefan Salvitor.    Jeremy Gilbert.    Jenna Sommers.    Bonnie Bennett.    Caroline Forbes.    Matt Donvoan.

Those are all the ones I am going to put up right now, if you would like to ap[ply for another you may do so!

Application
Please fill this out if you would like to apply!

Name of who you'd like to be:
Why you will be good for this spot:
What you feel their personality is like:
How long have you been RPing?
How active are you?

Please do not apply for Damon he has already been picked, sorry!

Rules!
1. Please be as active as possible!
2. Rp will start when EVERYONE is applied for.
3. Yes there WILL be a map, it will take awhile so please don't rush.
4. Try and use correct spelling and punctuation as possible.
5. Cussing is allowed, just don't go overboard.
6. At least 2 sentecnces per post.
7. Text talk is for OOC (Out Of Character)

Map link
Coming Soon!!!

Thank you, and I hope you feel like joing. Any questions feel free to ask!

Also if you would like to join, but have not seen the show no worries, just tell me and I can help!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 02:29:25 am by ????? »

Kayla..

Re: Anyone Vampire diaries fan? Accepting & Looking for help run the RP
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 10:54:04 pm »
Hi! I would love to join TVD rp.

Name of who you'd like to be: Elena Gilbert
Why you will be good for this spot: Cause Vampire Diaries is my favourite TV series, and I'm a big fan of it. I know everything about it?
What you feel their personality is like: You mean Elena personality? She is very protective with the ones she love.
How long have you been RPing? Umm like 2 years
How active are you?  Very active, if i'm gonna be abscent for a period of time I always pm the admin of the Rp

I'm really looking forward to the map :) If you need any help, I can look meshes for the map ;)

There is a mistake on Stefan's surname it is Salvatore and Matt's is Donovan

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Vampire diaries fan? Accepting & Looking for help run the RP
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 02:28:32 am »
Accepted!! Thank you very much for applying and yes I'm trying to look for some good house meshes and stuff and a big building! I'm also going to try and make some.