Author Topic: Post your opinions on FeralHeart Here  (Read 1952 times)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Post your opinions on FeralHeart Here
« on: July 19, 2012, 05:01:10 pm »
I wanted to say my opinion about FeralHeart.

Features:
All the unique features you can do in FeralHeart is very awesome. Map-Making, Presets, Objects, Sky maker is all this.

Maps, I like how you can choose the way you want it. You can make your own terrains, maps, edit the maps & share them, which I find cool.

Presets, You can design the characters the way you want, with the unique coding of Ogre3D. There is many ways of designing presets, which I find cool.

Objects, even though this is hard to do for some people, it is cool how you design objects, make sounds for them & More.

Sky maker, I find it cool how you make skies, editing the colours and more is all cool.

Originality:
FeralHeart is its own type of game, it is different from other games, and is not a rip-off. I find this nice!

My ratings for FeralHeart:
Features: Awesome (10/10)
Originality (10/10)

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Milk and Cookiez

Re: Post your opinions on FeralHeart Here
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 09:49:23 pm »
 I agree 100% with you, Silver. Feral-heart is my favorite computer game of all time, I love it more than even the games where you can fight and do dungens or pvp and such. The customization is so awsome! So many different choices for you characters and maps, the possibilitys are endless! I downloaded IW the other day, since it's supposed to be how the old IT was, but personally I dont like it. Sure, you can go hunt and whatever, but whenever you go into a highly populated place, all people talk about is item trading. Items this, items that. No just random talk, nor roleplay. People are too obsessed with items on that game, and I see exactly why Kovu didn't make it to where you had to earn items in FH. As the saying goes, "There is a method to the madness!"

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 12:28:44 pm »
^ It's true. Impressive World does get boring after a short time. You can't really do creativity, like you can with Feralheart. There must be a time for change, which is when Feralheart came out

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Video Maker and more!

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 01:35:19 pm »
Feral Heart as a 3D chat? Great. You got your customization, your various chats, group options, party, etc.

Feral Heart as a /game/? It leaves some to be desired.

There are a few things that could be expounded upon; even in simple manners of fixing what's already there. Glitches, character models, the map and their interactivity with players, basically the way the game functions.

So for what it is; it's good, for what it had originally planned to be, maybe not so much.

Though one can take into account it's still a "WIP" program

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 01:47:18 pm »
Cloudfish, you're right. It's a W.I.P program, sort of. Although it's not in its 'beta' state anymore.

Video Maker and more!