Author Topic: || The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 40988 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Shion somewhat expected the owl when she originally made her screech. "Hmph." The white owl easily flapped to manouver her body sideways so the smaller owl was in her line of sight. "Hmmm." she gave a dark smirk, her eyes narrowing in amusement. She outstretched her large talons and attempted to grasp around the owl, which was most likely successful.

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

{I think I'll make an application for Tyra, who should be my last character B3)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Masked_Owl (First picture shown on the page)

Name: Tyra
Species: Australian Masked Owl
Rank: Dunno o3o But he's a good flyer and good on the battlefield!
Clan: Pure Ones
Personality: Tyra has a somewhat similiar personality to Shinitagari's, only while being rude and iggnorant, unlike Shinitagari, in hards times or when one is wounded and could need encouragement, he usually scolds them for losing. Tyra's main goal in life is to surpass Shinitagari, who is the only one that can beat him in anything. Although Tyra is a Masked Owl, which would usually be second rank if reffered to the Pure One's laws,  he managed to earn the title of a First Rank due to his amazing skills.
History: Tyra, also like Shinitagari willfully joined the Pure Ones. In order to join them, as mentioned before, you are required to make a sacrifice. He chose his older sister and brother, along with his parents to go. It really didn't hurt him to lose his family though, considering most of the time he was ignored by his parents and his siblings managed to make good fun out of him.
Siblings: Kurjaki (Brother, Deceased) Baki (Sister, Decased)
Crush: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Mate:  N/A
Extra: N/A

(I will post my reply when Tyra is not accepted or accepted o3o)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
((Accepted :3 Adding Tyra to the members list~
I shall reply after you. ovo))

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

|| The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2012, 01:39:15 am »
(Okay B3)

"Someone's following us..." Megami said rather silently, he actually wondered how Tyra and Shinitagari hadn't realised this sooner.
They probaly didn't notice because they were both too busy conversating. Megami sighed after the thought, which was true considering they were both still talking they're tail-feathers off. They've been sent on what appeared to be an extremely hard mission, and they couldn't managed to make a low profile or at least shut they're mouths. "Hey! Someone's following us you two idiots!" Megami shouted, sloppily thrusting himself over to Shinitagari and aimed a shot at his chest with his talons, Megami managed to push Shinitagari abit towards the other direction, but it was really nothing at all.

"Okay! I get it!" Shinitagari yelled back, then began to fly upwards abit. Unlike most of the Pure Ones, his flying skills weren't the pratical opposite of sloppy. Shinitagari was capable of gliding through the air, making praticly no sound at all. He actually made less noise than Kludd when flying, which was really no suprise. That hard-headed owl would make as much noise as his heart desired as long as it meant he got a chance on the battlefield. Looking down, he focused his pitch-black eyes down towards Megami. His idiot brother was just gazing up at him, and turning his attention back to the course they were to take every few seconds. With a quick and rather unhead hiss, Shinitagari dived down towards Megami, his talons were outstretched, he was in the rather praticle hunting stance. In only a shrort moment, he had the smaller owl, which somehow managed to fit, between his talons. "You've been snatched!" he taunted, though the extrra weight was wearing him downwards. It didn't take him too long to know that he was to relase him quickly.

"Shutup will ya!?" Megami hissed back, quickly jumping up towards where Shinitagari and Tyra now glided softly. He hated them both, they were both stupid and dumb, They didn't deserve to live another day. Of course, those two iditos were laughing at him like crazy, even throwing a few taunts out. "I swear to Glaux! If you two don't shutup, then I'll lead you in the wrong direction!" Megami thought this threat was pretty good, and it was quite true actually. Shinitagari and Tyra probaly had no idea where they were meant to go, which was probaly the reason why Kludd sent him along too.

"Aye, why don't you put a mouse in it!". Tyra replied somewhat harshly. A serious look was on his face as he glared at Megami. Tyra was easily angered, and Megami saying something like 'I'll lead you in wrong direction' was enough to make him pretty mad. "It's only common knowledge that a collier, like myself knows where a fire storm would be." Tyra muttered, just loud enough for Megami to hear him, The hot-headed owl had already forgot about how this started, and about Megami's announcement. The Asutralian Masked Owl flapped his black, brown, and white-speckled wings a few times, just to go a little ahead of Shinitagari.

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Aimi, using a flat piece of slate, swept all of the spicy rabbit meat into a basket that she held in one talon. The steam rising off of them curled languidly around and the smell wreathed with it.
The small owl flapped her wings, carefully carrying the basket up to a shelf with an opening on the other side. This was where a lot of the food from the 'kitchen' area was put after it was cooked, since on the other side, owls could come take their meals.
Aimi, proud of her cooking, fluttered noisily back down to the place she'd left. It was difficult navigating in flight down here since there were many tools, herbs, spices, and other things that could be knocked down with just a careless stroke of a primary. She used a spongy moss to clean off the now-cooling stone where she'd cooked the rabbit and tossed the soiled moss into a chute.
Owls went back and forth, hurrying to prepare things for the next meal.

((That's all I'll post for now. o3o I just wanted to establish Aimi in the cooking ways a little more.))

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
"No, Athena." her mentor replied sternly. "Not until you've practiced colliering!"
Athena's bright yellow eyes rolled. When did she ever have fun? "Fine." the short-eared owl snorted, stretching her wings out and yawning. "Now, what am I going to practice again?"
"You will be flying out to sea to collect the cold coals I've placed on the pillars. Cold coals do not give off smoke or light fires, which I am giving you those to train with, as they are not dangerous."
Athena nodded intently, watching the large snowy owl as she beckoned her trainee toward the exit of the hollow, to the outside world.

After a few moments of hopping and flying, Athena was airborne. The sea breeze penetrated her dark-dappled feathers as she flapped, her talons gripped on a coal carrier. "She said the first coal was by a stone arch..." she murmured, casting her gaze farther from the Great Tree. At last, she found an archway shrouded by fog and mist; the collier in-training flew out to it, the coal bucket weighing her down. As she reached the stone arch, an orange light enveloped an area of the rock, surrounding by a blue-green glow. "Aha, found you." the female owl churred, scooping the coal into the carrier.

Araflame scanned the skies, her dark gaze showing no emotion but scorn. "I bet Shinitagari already asked Kludd for something to do," she hooted to herself, staying in one place in the sky while trying to stay airborne. The Barn Owl looked down to see the three male owls taking off, and she rolled her eyes. That's no lie.

Sighing, she dove down back to the old castle, her talons gripping the air as it swept passed her. The Guardians most likely weren't aware of the Pure Ones' presences yet, which gave a strong advantage if they ambushed them. We know they're here, but they don't know we're here... Yet. The wind made her feel like she weighed nothing, yet on land she felt like gravity was pulling her down toward the center of the Earth.

I should go tell Nyra and Kludd I've spotted no intruders at the moment. she thought, tucking her wings to her sides and going into a stoop.

((Araflame's application is up on the members list if anyone wants to know more about her, unless everyone's already checked...? xD
Also, I may not be on until tomorrow. Going to get something to eat and most likely going to watch another movie. c:))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Theobear

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Tacita screeched, as talons grasped her body.  "Hey, not fair--your twice my size." the young owl protested, struggling to free herself from the owl's grasp.  Her small, wings flapping madly, she looked more like an injured bird being taken away for dinner, rather than an owl.  Her screech carried across the land, she remembered the pure ones, and immediately shut up.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile

Sorry if my pic is too large))

Name: Teo (short for Teodora)
Species: Barn owl
Clan: Pure Ones

Personality: Teo isnt very friendly to those younger than her, mainly owlets. She often picks on them for their size and strength. She is brave and a quick learner, her fighting skills are pretty good, shes also fast flyer and very agile. Teo is very respectful and loyal to her leaders, she will do anything to catch their eye. As mean as she is to younger owls, she still has some manners towards those her age.

History: Teodora has never really got along well with her family, she was teased by her older brother and ignored by everyone. One night in a fit she pushed her brother out of the hollow where he drowned in the river below, with her mother there to witness it she was kicked out of the home. That is when she was captured and brought to the Pure Ones, there she knew this was her true home.

Siblings: Dead
Crush: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Mate: N/A
Extra: She wants to kill her parents when she gets the chance.

Ive watched the movie but only read the 7th book, The Hatchling i believe its called.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
The Rhodoan owl gave a smirk at the owls pathetic excuses. "Fair is fair in self defense." she cooed and then dived down to the ground, holding the smaller owl forward so when she hit the ground, the owl would cushion it and pretty much be crushed along the way. Thunk! The larger owl leaped back from the smaller owl as it hit the ground. Shion walked forward a little and placed her claw on the owls head. "Now tell me who you are."

The liar and the thief

Offline LuinLasse

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
"Braith. Your mentor wants you at the Roots."
A high-pitched voice hailed Braith as a Little Owl flew up and perched on his branch. Braith looked up and the messenger continued.
"He said he wants you for a training exercise he wanted to show to each student alone."
Braith tilted his head.
"Um... Alright." The Tasmanian masked owl spread his wings and jumped off the limb of the Ga'Hoole tree, diving and catching himself near the foot of it. His mentor was supposed to be somewhere around here, so Braith lighted and began calling for him.
Suddenly, a heavy weight slammed into Braith's back, making him call in surprise. Instinctively, he began smacking against his attacker with heavy wing-blows.

"Always be ready for a sky-attack, young 'un."
Braith's teacher stepped away, leaving the young owl to steady himself and realign is feathers.
"I've set up torches in different locations. All of them need to be lit if you are to pass this exercise." The Great Gray paused to point with an outstretched wing. "There is a pedestal for the hot coals already out there somewhere, on top of a rock spire. You'll have to find it yourself. Now.... get going."
Braith took off without waiting for another word, since his mentor was like that - tell the student what to do and then expect them to fly off without any questions.
Braith looked out into the foggy waters. The mist billowed slowly in thick sheets, making visibility very low.
He tilted his wings and flapped hard a few times, gaining altitude with each stroke. The masked owl caught sight of a faint red glow within a particularly thick bank of fog, and he dove towards it, folding his wings to his sides to gain speed.
As he approached the pedestal, he stuck out his talons, which were still covered by the protective training claws he'd used before, and opened his wings to their full extent.
He grasped two coals in a rush of sparks and smoke. They glowed from within his claws, leaving a trail of light as he flew off towards the tree, searching for the torches.

Fioralba curled herself around a branch, half of her long, thin body draping downwards. The nest maid's head was lifted, facing the direction that a soft breeze was coming from.
Her mouth opened slightly, she sighed. The scents coming from the waves were slightly reminiscent of the far off shores where her home used to be. It just brought her thoughts slithering back to the time when she was a pretty young thing with big hopes for the world.
But she'd found her true self here, with the Guardians. She had been the friend of an old Spotted owl who brought her here when he was not far from passing on.
Fioralba's blind, golden eyes dilated a bit.

Soaring back towards her hollow, Rei spotted Araflame heading for Nyra and Kludd.
Altering her course, she followed, wings silently moving the air to keep the bird aloft. Rei was half hoping Araflame would be sent on a mission of some sort so that she could come along.
Nyra and Kludd rarely noticed Rei, after all, since there were many Pure Ones. Especially more important ones like Shinitagari. But that didn't matter to Rei, just as long as she served the two High Tytos, she was content.