Author Topic: SIDE MAPS (WHAT IS UP WITH THE MAPS ON THE SIDE ??? ARE THESE OPEN IN FH ?)  (Read 2255 times)

Offline darkclaw 14

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You Can't Stop My Insanity.....But Thats Okay!
    • View Profile
Has anyone noticed the extra maps on the sidebar maps? (the thing that comes up at the toggle up and down thing of the side of the page .) i have noticed these but are these on feralheart+ or downloads ? if they are on FH+ it makes scence but have havn't seen these ones yet ....................... Bigdett,ANewLife,Farm,Thetornplains,venge,horseland,wildmoorplains and many more i haven't seen Ever before so if these are downloads OR on FH+ Please tell me  ............................also are there more markings than the ones we get ?
Im Floofeh And I Know It!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
All maps displayed are not open in FH.

It's a list of active maps inside the game, most users ontop.

Could be custom maps as long as it has users enough to show, the game is still the same it's just this function that shows us how much population a certain map has.'

(Thread should be in the help section or discussion board by the way so we moved it)
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline ameliaparcel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • V is for Vendeta
    • View Profile
    • My Art
Are the maps now only limited to 200 members each now?

Through twists and turns in our story. Through the sticks and stones, my friend. I'll stand by your side in this battle. Even to our bloody end.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Are the maps now only limited to 200 members each now?
It seems so, Generally when the map reaches 180,190,200 Users find it VERY hard to get into the maps due to bad tokens. SO I would say thats the case yup.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:53:11 am by BigSkippy »
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
Yes. they are. But why is game server offline again? And why does the german forum not work?

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Yes. they are. But why is game server offline again? And why does the german forum not work?

There was a server restart. It is fine to get back online now.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.