Author Topic: [1.13] Maximus Urbis  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
[1.13] Maximus Urbis
« on: July 21, 2012, 10:49:48 pm »
Welcome to Maximus Urbis. The Great City
Maximus Urbis. The great city which thrives with people. Along with a few mystical beings. Fairies, Gryphons, and our favorite personified countries.

Let's jump right into some things shall we?~
This map is a private map for my friends. This map will not be given out to anyone who does not know LittleBlueAlienGirl, PurpleRose, me (Tanglemask), or KikiPanda. I know it sounds a bit harsh but the map is our own private hideaway/rp place.
Anways! I was in a dying mood to make one. Some good city meshes were found and the muse just came. Along with the little help of a friend's rp idea. So let's get started with the screenies. It's a large map being 25000.

Overview of the city ;3

Enterance into city

Two ladders which lead to the building tops (There's a invisible water mesh that leads you up)

Some not so skyscraper buildings

The city's park

Random street view to show stop signs and stuff

Random hangout thing on the corner of the city

The Hetalian's hangout tower

The first floor with a kitchen and dinning room (filled with food)

The 2nd floor with a living room and girls bathroom.

Third floor which is the bedrooms

America and England's room acompanied by Kitten!Tony

Iceland and Norway's room with an extra bed

Italy and Canada's room

Soviet's room

Hungary's room

Germany and Prussia's room acompanied by Gilbird

Boy's bathroom

Fourth floor which is basically a hang out room/work room where they discuss things and relax

The roof which leads to the tower that holds a spear bed and a sofa. It's great for sunrises

The large rock in the background which leads up to a portal. Said portal goes to the floating islands.

The islands themselves (held for Gryphons) with a human house to home one that may find themself up there.

A cut in the road which leads to a path. Said path goes to a small village. There are some faries there. And a small farm with a corn field

I'm putting mini-mods up in the map that I know won't abuse their power. Also due to the fact that they will be holding the RP's it's best that they be in charge.
LittleBlueAlienGirl - Plays Prussia most of the time
PurpleRose - Plays North Italy most of the time
Tanglemask - Always plays as America(Or 2PAmerica based on mood) -has no other characters-
KikiPanda - Plays England most of the time
(Kiki is a slight mini-mod as she isn't in-game all the time. LittleBlueAlienGirl and PR are the main mini-mods)

Here's a link to some presets to see in-game. If you want me to put it up here just send me the link ;3
Kikipanda - England preset - http://www.mediafire.com/?grmir73e10sr8dr
Tanglemask - America preset - http://www.mediafire.com/?h44wom7nvzh6ns1
Tanglemask - 2P!America preset - http://www.mediafire.com/?bgd0ta2c1and095
LittleBlueAlienGirl - Prussia preset - http://www.mediafire.com/?h8qiu99hjo8hcg9
Vageta101 - Germany preset - http://www.mediafire.com/?l6ii2zdn5bxbl18
SanuraCaracal - Norway preset - http://www.mediafire.com/?acw9nu82me69w39

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x4a1y243b83xrp9
Send a PM for the password if and only if you know the 4 people stated above and are going to participate and follow the rules for the Hetalia horror roleplay. DO NOT GIVE OUT THE PASSWORD! UNDERSTAND?! If you want to use the map for a video you MUST ask PERMISION first. If you want a friend who is not a part of the Hetalia RP to join they must come to me first. Please, I put this up becuase I've encountered my fair share of map thieves along with the fact that we want this rp to be private for the time being.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:27:25 am by Tanglemask »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Dormicor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Little Brother of Sanura
    • View Profile
Re: [1.13] Maximus Urbis
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 12:04:47 am »
O.O *has no words to describe this*

Yeah... I'm just going to stare at the awesomeness that is your work...  O.O *faints from awesomeness*

Kayla..

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 12:43:53 am »
This map is freaking awesome! Is it public or private?

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 12:59:10 am »
If the map is private for you and your friends.. why must you post it here and tease us all @.@
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 10:48:24 am »
Nice map, wish I could put my Dog character in there, but I'm not sure if I know any of those people. I've just seen you around the forums! xD ?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 11:26:47 am »
Nawww only for you and your friends :( Ive seen you around the forums, i dont know you very well though. Such an amazing map!
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 12:07:40 pm »
@Miariah thnx. It's private at the moment thou.

@Luzxia It may be for my friends but there is the chance as time goes on where I will decide to make it public. Me and my friend LilBlue are big on map making so knowing our luck, we'll make something just as good and possibly discard this one. And then I can make it public. ;3 Then there wouldn't be much hassle to make the thead up since it's all up.

@Mewzic Yeah I think I'm one of only people who go on the forum. XD There's probably more, like Dormi up there~ But yeah.

@Ingredient. yeah for the time being only for my friends. However, like stated up, there is the chance it will be public. Or I'll make an alternate version. Seeing as this one doesn't have really any signature it's mine besides the Hetalia things. I've run into a fare share of map theives so I'm over-protective of my maps. Specially the maps I love the most. -nods-

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 01:55:38 pm »
OKie, I understand now c: Aside from that, this is probably one of the best cities I've seen on FH (The models are awesome!)
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 02:30:45 pm »
Well I know Red is making one. And to be honest it looks beter than mine XD

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 10:35:35 am »
I can understand that, map claimers ruin everything! What i do now with my maps is put a sign in them saying something like "This map was created by Ingredient! No map claimers allowed!!".
Will be inactive due to work and exams.