Author Topic: Blacklisted...? :/  (Read 1422 times)

Offline ziegunnergerman

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Blacklisted...? :/
« on: July 24, 2012, 09:57:25 am »
Okayy..

I think that my IP address has been blacklisted on FH. I can use everything on this site as normal, but not the game. I let my friend use my laptop to go on FH and she started swearing and trolling people e.t.c. One of the Mods banned her for a year. But when I tried to log on to MY account it said that I was banned for a year as well! It did the same on my brother's and my sister's account. I tried creating a new account but it still said "Banned for 12 months"! I uninstalled the game and installed it again, but still... no luck. A girl who lives down the road from me also has FH, so I popped round to her house and asked to borrow her FH. I tried to log in on her computer, and everything was completely fine! It's just not working on my laptop!

I respect that the FH staff want to keep the game as safe as possible by ensuring that trolls don't become repeat offenders by creating another account and doing exactly what they did before, which is great. But, it isn't a very good system for people who have to share a computer with other people. I am on a wireless network so I can't change my IP address to get around this... :( Any ideas, guys?

And also, does anyone else have/has the same problem? And how, if you have, did you sort it out? Are the MODS able to take IP addresses off blacklist?

Thanks
xx :)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Blacklisted...? :/
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 10:30:29 am »
My little sister had the same problem, its something to do with your computer rather than your account. What we did was delete the FH folder then re-download the game. Try giving that a go.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Takani

• Takkleberry
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Icon by Ramine <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:24:36 pm »
Its not the account that is blocked, its the IP address/similar addresses
Your house = your IP address
another house = another IP address
Thats why you were able to use your friends laptop to play fh.

The problem with siblings playing FH is that we cant be sure that you are different people. Of course you can say that your sister was trolling and swearing but you cant prove it right?
I think, and I may be corrected, that we cant do anything for you. I doubt that we are able to unban you. Tho.. what is your username if I may ask?

SwedenWolf

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 01:43:29 pm »
My username is SwedenWolf. :)

Offline oops

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 01:48:30 pm »
My username is swedenwolf. I use the username "oops" on the forum and "Swedenwolf" on the game. Lol sorry im confusing :/

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 03:23:54 pm »
Again, bans are not supposed to be discussed on the forum. PM a staff member please.
Protect your account and your IP. Don't let your friends or siblings ruin it for you.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0