Author Topic: *sigh* Really, guys?(Share your hilarious den claimer experiences here!)  (Read 17816 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: *sigh* Really, guys?
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2012, 07:41:24 pm »
Ax try not to double post if you had a point to add just click the "modify" option on the top right corner of your previous comment.  ;) And lol nothing is worse than when you play as a big character and a tiny little character comes to you and acts all tough and godmode kills you... its ridiculous lol
Btw idk stupid question guys but is it godmod or godmode?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:44:07 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 12:14:03 am »
most people say godmod because it is easier but I believe it started out as god mode.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2012, 12:23:53 am »
most people say godmod because it is easier but I believe it started out as god mode.
Thank you for clarifying that to me Kyugima.  :)

Offline MistWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2012, 01:26:27 am »
A territory claimer once became an issue in an rp I was in, but I found a really good solution that works almost every time (well, it only works if you're a cub character, which, in this case, I was). My character asked the individual who was trying to run us out if they'd like to play tag. Pretty soon, everyone was playing tag, and we got a lot of friends. I hate being in the middle of fights, so I figured it might be the best solution. *Shrugs*

I love how no one who actually claims territory has posted on this thread. It totally shows that they're all immature little 10 year olds who can't get on the internet without their parents.

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2012, 02:57:37 am »
It certainly shows that they didn't pay any mind to the rules.

Offline bAnGaRaNg!-!-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2012, 08:11:25 pm »
ive told people to knock it off and ask them if theyve ever read the rules..... they reply with a no and continue to say "this area belongs to MY territory get out of here!" i mean really! i tell them that theyre breaking a rule and theyre like, "youre trolling us!!!" i mean WTF? telling someone that theyre breaking a rule isnt trolling..... unless you start bugging them about it. which, in all cases, i did nothing of the sort. but yeah, its bad yet hilarious!

That's what you get for trying to talk to a friend... you get kicked in the back of the head by some blind, lisping computer geek.

Offline bAnGaRaNg!-!-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2012, 08:16:48 pm »
Ax try not to double post if you had a point to add just click the "modify" option on the top right corner of your previous comment.  ;) And lol nothing is worse than when you play as a big character and a tiny little character comes to you and acts all tough and godmode kills you... its ridiculous lol
Btw idk stupid question guys but is it godmod or godmode?
that is kind of funny. i was messing around on a lion i thought up, and then this pup named darkmist f pup came up to me and said: *kills you and rips out your eyes and makes you blind*.... XD the best part? i was a full grown male. XDDD

That's what you get for trying to talk to a friend... you get kicked in the back of the head by some blind, lisping computer geek.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2012, 08:52:28 pm »
I don't seek out map or den claimers or anything- I've seen that alot of people before me have claimed they did it .w.

It may sound stupid what I do; but, I don't question them, I don't tell them anything unless they resorted to god moding or buttswinging first.
And Even then I just tell them "You could of asked nicely" and then I leave.
If they ask me 'Eh, could ya please leave?", "Erm, may I help you", or even slightly 'yell' at me like this. "Can ya get out!? We were here first!" Or any of that other nonsense-
 I leave immediantly, unless they ask me if I'd like to 'Roleplay with them' or anything of the sort, because theres no use arguing something praticly pointless when you could avoid being on someone's block list, or someone could avoid ending up on your block list.
Though, I do find it irritaiting and annoying,

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 01:11:43 am »
Mustache, try not to double-post!!! :3

And I find den claimers very annoying. If they want to be left alone, why not make their own maps?

Offline swiftflight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2012, 12:30:10 pm »
I think, as said in a previous post, that den claimers are usually under 10, so they probably don't know how to make their own maps... Or are not skilled enough...

As for what I do when I meet one, well, it depends on the situation. If I'm with a pack, I'll tell them that they can't claim territory and that it's against the rules. But if I'm alone, I'll just move on. I mean, seriously, Fluorite Plains is big enough for everyone. If they want to RP, or whatever, in a particular spot, and not be interrupted; let them. Why not? As Iv'e said: Fluorite is a big enough map there there will always be free space in it. And as for other maps, well, Iv'e never actually seen any territory claimers anywhere besides Fluorite... Maybe that's because all the other maps are too small for territory claiming...