Author Topic: *sigh* Really, guys?(Share your hilarious den claimer experiences here!)  (Read 17822 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: *sigh* Really, guys?
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2012, 10:42:48 am »
removed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:46:23 am by Zarago »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2012, 10:34:58 am »
removed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:46:34 am by Zarago »

Offline _-Rain-_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2012, 01:02:57 pm »
Yeah, its really annoying when this happens. I usually just ignore them though.

Offline shootmedown

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • H????.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2012, 07:22:34 am »
Ahh... I like peace and quite. Sometimes I'm just messing around as my character Thorn TEC inside a den, just all tucked in and everything, and these people come in and ask me: "Could I... umm... help you?" Then I calmly reply "Nope." The next thing I know, the person and mate are attacking me and calling me a child and screaming at me to get out. Apparently, they're 15. Very, very hard to believe. Almost impossible. I've always despised map claimers, especially ones that reserve for their pack. They claim to read the rules when they haven't really actually READ them. I told a map claimer once that it wasn't aloud, and they called me a "f*ck twit." I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be saying that. The called my a b*tchy child, as well. I tried to get some screenshots but they were almost reading my mind and running around quickly. I couldn't catch them or their usernames. ~Thorn TEC

Offline austin_puppy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I SO FLUFFEH!!!!
    • View Profile
    • MCWolf Minecraft Classic server software
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2012, 07:48:53 am »
Yeah I hate it when people do this.  I often lose my temper when people do this and I just start yelling at them "THIS IS A PUBLIC MAP!! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE AS YOU DO!!!!"  Yeah I often win arguments with people about this.  I am usually with one of my friends when this happens and we usually just start yelling at them and tell them they are acting like retards.  Works every time. :D  One thing I love doing is to just stand there staring at them and just make them more angry.  It is often very funny. (At least to me anyways)  I just wish people would quit trying to claim things in public maps.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2012, 07:03:11 am »
Today I had a whole pack talking about me in Local while I was right there XD they didn't even end up approaching me, it was strange

Random wolfie 1: Alpha there's a strange wolf in the cave
Alpha: I'll deal with him soon
Random wolfie 2: But he's sitting right in [insert random name here]'s spot!
Alpha: Well I don't feel like kicking him out yet
Random wolfie 1: Should I just kill him?
Random wolfie pup 3: I wanna do it! I wanna do it!
Me: You guys are odd...

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 05:37:24 pm »
If I was roleplaying in a den and someone came in I would just tell them that we are roleplaying here so please do not run around us or bother us. But I would NEVER ask them to leave unless they are trolling people or being noobs.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2012, 09:52:35 am »
More den claimers. But THIS time, they try to threaten me. One of them said "well my bf is one of the mods and my friend knows like 5 of them personally"
Cool story.

Have I broken any rules? No.
Have you, by continuing to den claim when I told you I wanted to leave you be? Yes. Yes you have.

The outright immaturity and idiocy of this pair shocked me(It was particularly bad, because they were otherwise perfect literates, and it saddens me to see a skilled pair of roleplayers doing something like this).
Then, one blocked me while the other commentated on her buttswinging over me, knowing that I could not get a screenshot as evidence. Cowardly. Just cowardly. I am quite frankly disgusted at the behaviour of these ingrates. I am sorely tempted to give you their usernames so you might avoid them at all costs, but I like to think I'm a bit better than sinking to that level.

I am sick and tired of this. Completely.

If either of you two ever happen to read this, be ashamed. Very ashamed. You are personally bringing down the quality of gameplay for the rest of us, and you ought to be disappointed in yourselves.

CloudFish

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2012, 11:31:00 am »
When in doubt, screenshot, screenshot.

The above mentioned could still have gotten some sort of retribution based on the claiming of public maps and then even possibly if you were able to get them saying they were buttswinging over you. 

Solving the problem of them would be much more efficent than allowing to continue.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2012, 08:15:02 pm »
This was funny :P
Stepping stone den, I walked in and went to a corner with nobody in it(obviously not gonna attack anyone over there, right?) So some idiot walks up to me(and he took about 30 seconds to type this, btw) and says "this is our packs den you need to leave". So as usual, I respond with the "public map" line. And this was the brilliant part XD he then says:

"why do people always have to ruin rps"(No question mark on the end either, that irked me a little)

Seriously? XD Ain't even mad, that was hilarious. I was ruining the rp by sitting in an unoccupied corner, not talking to/attacking anyone? Good job, honey. You get a gold star in being an idiot.