Author Topic: i need help  (Read 3773 times)

Offline cmp123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
i need help
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:16:18 pm »
i had to redownload FH but with i play for some reason the ground at all the places like south pole or ficho its green and the water is real clear can someone tell me whats wrong with it? :-[

Wulffyy

Re: i need help
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:29:13 pm »
You may have some missing textures check the textures file by going to My Computer>HP (C:)>FeralHeart>media>textures
Check to see if the files used in ficho and south pole are there or not

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:30:20 pm »
Make sure FH is installed into your C:Drive.

If this and the above aren't helpful, try changing rendering subsystems via the options menu

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 11:13:53 pm »
Did you try re-installing FH && This goes in Help Section BTW

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 11:54:09 am »
You could try Changing your rendering system, if that doesn't work then one of your texture files probably went missing.

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 09:41:27 pm »
It might be your graphics card.

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline Nepekitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 07:08:12 pm »
I had the game for about a month but when i came back from my trip it really took a long time for FH to load i got bad tokens all over the place FH+ wouldn't work because it said something about a patch. I download it but it still says the same thing! Then i uninstall it and all is well. Anyhow i download this map. I do everything as the READ ME! said but all my FH changed. When i entered there where no trees or mushrooms etc. like it usually does. All i see are some hills and a river. I login as usual and at first everything seems fine.When i go to Lonely cave the entrance to South Pole looked exactly like Ficho tunnel and i could see the sky trough the wall. But then it got even weirder. When i got to the map I entered it. Then the game disappeared and it happened again and again when i tried to start the game with the char that i entered the map with. Then i delete the map. When i try to enter FH again something pops up i was so mad that i closed it without seeing what it is :-[ And then when i try to turn it on my screen blacks out and like its turning on it disappears and then-nothing! Plz help?

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 07:14:09 pm »
First of all, Katy, you should make your own thread next time, please.
As for your issue, I'm not sure I understand you correctly. It seems like you messed around with some files when installing this map. But you can try uninstalling FH, deleting the FH folder, and redownloading/reinstalling. And do /not/ download that map again.

Offline Nepekitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 02:43:22 pm »
I'm sorry for not making my own thread^^. I didn't mess around with the files and i already tried all of that but it still wouldn't work! The files trough(hope its right because i'm still learning English^^)were not supported for my comp. So that worried me. Every map i downloaded were like that. The first few i didn't install. But then i installed i think its called HorseFarm and that's when it all started. But sometimes when i turn on my computer i try the game and it asks me like when you install it and then what system(dunno really). And then i think "Oh, well this is a good sign!". I click Ok and then just for a brief second it turns on then off T^T. I really dunno what i did but i really can't survive without the game! It's so superb!!! *sobs* Can you help plz??

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 05:04:19 pm »
I'm having trouble understanding you xD but I'll try my best.
What sort of computer do you have? How old is it?