Author Topic: Failed to connect?  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Payzoon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -8
  • Amina <3
    • View Profile
Failed to connect?
« on: July 26, 2012, 12:52:54 pm »
Okay this has been the first time this happened to me it Failed To Connect to front server is it normal for that to happen?
XxSlendyxX

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to connect?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 01:02:50 pm »
Its normal for some players (like me for example). The map you may be in might have too many players in it, this can cause loss of connection. Often if you wait a little bit you'll be able to connect again.

Make sure your internet connection is at its best and doesnt have a low signal.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 01:05:38 pm »
Its normal for some players (like me for example). The map you may be in might have too many players in it, this can cause loss of connection. Often if you wait a little bit you'll be able to connect again.

Make sure your internet connection is at its best and doesnt have a low signal.

Just wanted to add to this, because if your internet is good, then you might want to check if there is a firewall blocking FeralHeart from Connecting.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 06:46:02 pm »
^Unless Payzoon added a new security, then this is unlikely. And I don't believe they'd even be able to get online, far enough to where they'd have the option to connect to the map. But I'm not sure on that?

Along with our servers being busy, you'd do well to ensure your own internet speed is working well. Likely, your character was in Fluorite Plains - the most busy map - and thus it'd be extremely hard for you to get it. However, sometimes your connection might just have messed up while you were trying to connect, so it would have failed to do so.

Like Ingredient said, just keep trying.