Author Topic: FH+ Problem help me!  (Read 1609 times)

Offline OreoTehWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Okami.
    • View Profile
FH+ Problem help me!
« on: July 30, 2012, 08:13:13 am »
Hi i have feral heart plus and it has a black screen after i load my character  how ever the start up screen and the screen whare you load and make dosent have the black screen do i have to uninstall normal fh or what? i need help soon

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: FH+ Problem help me!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 08:26:07 am »
Ah, FH+ is full of glitches, so many that people quit using it, Until it if updated and fixed again. For now, you can just reinstall FH+, make sure you fully delete the old FH+. Sorry about this issue. You may keep logging in to see if it goes away, because there is a chance it might. You do not need to uninstall the normal FH, it has no effect on it. But if the glitches on FH+ continue, you may want to stick to just normal FH, until FH+ is fixed. Hope this helps!

If you go look under member made tutorials, there is one that sameth made about the FH+ blackscreen, check it out, it will be of great use to you (:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:28:50 am by Raw »

Offline OreoTehWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Okami.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 09:06:33 am »
thanks i will try that

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 07:40:53 pm »
In FH+, Fluorite Plains doesn't exist. Endless Plains replaces it. If your character left off in Fluorite, the black screen will occur. Lonely Cave doesn't exist either.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 11:51:56 am »
First Off To Fix That, Go Into The Normal Feral Heart And Go To The Cape Of Distant Worlds Or Bonfire Island, After That Log In To The FeralHeart+ And Go On The Same Character.

The Reason Why That Happens Is Becouse FH+ Doesnt Have The Following Maps ~ FluoritePlains - FichoTunnel - LonelyCave - SkysRim - AscensionIsland - SouthPole - ect.

So When Ever You Want To Play FH+ Go To Cape Or BonfireIsland On The Normal Feral Heart.

Note: If You Still Have A Black Screen In Any Map Then Re-install FH+ And Save It Like The Word Bellow.

C:/FHPLUS

Problem Should Be Solved.
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of