Author Topic: A mapped Warrior Cat Roleplay needs you! Can you survive?  (Read 3508 times)

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
A mapped Warrior Cat Roleplay needs you! Can you survive?
« on: July 30, 2012, 05:12:35 pm »
The New Storys, a large, mapped, realistic and literate Warrior Cat Roleplay needs Warriors, Apprentices, Queens and Kits. ThunderClan needs a Leader too! ThunderClan also needs a medicine cat. We have a large map with all four territories, but these territories are not from the books! These are new, amazing landscapes with captivateing views. Think you can survive the call of Destiny? Think you can walk the pawsteps in the path of a warrior? Then post below in this code:

Clan cat name:
Clan wanted to join:
Rank wanted:
In-game username:
How Active are you? (Just put down how many days out of seven your online. Example: 7/7, or 2/7 or something like that.)
RP sample:

Anyway, if I get a reply, I will let the leader of that Clan know and they might be able to meet you on FH by friending you. Hope you enjoy, and Start Your New Story!

(This is a picture made by one of our leaders, Runningstar.)

Offline Oscareyes

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: A mapped Warrior Cat Roleplay needs you! Can you survive?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 04:20:50 pm »
Clan cat name: Opalkit (Kit) Opalpaw (Apprentice) Opalpelt (Warrior)
Clan wanted to join:  ThunderClan
Rank wanted: Well, I want to start as an unborn kit and I'd really liek to be a Medecine Cat Apprentice.
In-game username: Oscareyes
How Active are you?: 6/7 to 7/7  However, I won't be here next week because I will be on Vacation.
RP sample:  Opalkit mewed as her eyes opened at dawn.  She sniffed in the warm and reassuring scent of her mother and she stretched her large, slender body.  The other kits were already up, Opalkit noticed.  Slowly, she walked towards the exit of the nursery and sat in the warming sun, watching the other kits playing various games like Warrior Vs. Mouse.

Note: For some reason, half of the maps I download don't work for me, but I hope this one will for me.

xXRhythmFallXx

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 05:02:24 pm »
Clan cat name: Cheetahkit- Cheetahpaw- Cheetahcloud
Clan wanted to join: Thunderclan
Rank wanted: Newborn Kit
In-game username: xXRhythmFallXx
How Active are you?: Normally 7/7.
RP sample: Cheetahkit's tan and black pelt, a mirror of a tiny cheetah, glistened in the bright rays of sunlight. The tiny, and mischievous kit was always up to something, that was no doubt. Her the wheels in her brain turned quickly as her pretty blue-green gaze stopped on Opalkit. She lowered her haunches, then wiggled them a bit, and pounced, landing square on the other kit's back. Her already lithe frame showed a puffed out chest as the kit beamed with pride. "Got you!"

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 09:43:23 pm »
Great! I will PM these to Ruined, owner of the RP, and let you know if your accepted! Hope you enjoy your stay at The New Storys.

Offline Oscareyes

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 12:56:46 am »
Yay, and I will definetly enjoy my stay! 

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 07:12:19 pm »
You are both accepted! I shall PM you the website. :) You can join and talk to FuDogs, leader of ThunderClan, to join up. :)

Evaliae

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 03:57:58 pm »
Clan cat name: Clovertail
Clan wanted to join: Thunderclan
Rank wanted: Kit
In-game username: Cloverkit
How Active are you? At the moment, Im on almost daily unless I have other plans with my friends.
RP sample: From an old roleplay I was a part of on Chickensmoothie.

Kestrelfeather saw Turtlesnap in the camp and continued to hide behind the brush. It had been so long since she had seen him. Would he still care about her...? Her ears laid flat against her head and sadness filled her eyes. 'Starclan, please dont let him hate me!' she mewed to herself. She couldnt avoid him forever, but she was afraid of his rejection.

Warriors_Fan15

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 07:05:09 pm »
Clan cat name: Duskkit-Duskpaw-Duskshadow
Clan wanted to join: ThunderClan
Rank wanted: Kit (soon to be apprenticed)
In-game username: Warriors_Fan15
How active am I? About 4/7-5/7 though I might not be that active next week (8/19-8/25)
RP sample: Duskkit watched as his two denmates wrestled together near the nursery entrance, but could not summon the energy to go over and join them. His stomach twisted in a knot of anxiety and excitement as he gazed around the camp. In only a matter of days he would have his apprentice ceremony and become a ThunderClan apprentice.

Offline Flying Lynx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 05:51:19 pm »
I don't know if anyone is still around here, it's been four days since the last post but that doesn't seem long so I'll try.
Clan cat name: Ravenpaw, Ravenlily
Clan wanted to join: RiverClan
Rank wanted: apprentice
In-game username: Flying Lynx
How Active are you? (Just put down how many days out of seven your online. Example: 7/7, or 2/7 or something like that.) mmm depends. Usually at least 4/7
RP sample: Ravenpaw hopped up onto the fallen tree lying next to the river. She sat down, relaxed. Ravenpaw jumped off onto the bank. She slid into the river and started to paddle downstream, just enjoying her time.

Offline whitehorse0720

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 10:20:02 pm »
Clan cat name: Badgerpaw/ Badgerstep
Clan wanted to join: Riverclan
Rank wanted: Apprentice
In-game username: whitehorse0720
How Active are you? (Just put down how many days out of seven your online. Example: 7/7, or 2/7 or something like that.) 5/7-6/7
RP sample: The black apprentice looked at the water, the silver fish swam around, not aware that at any moment he would catch one of them. His paw darted out and he caught a smooth, shiny silver fish.