Author Topic: ~The Great Wolf Packs~  (Read 2610 times)

rosepumpkin1

~The Great Wolf Packs~
« on: July 30, 2012, 07:25:28 pm »
The great wolf packs is not one but 4 packs in a huge realistic map that is ya not done yet. Its a bit like warriors for wolves with a gathering place camps and so on, the packs are FirePack (my pack) MoonPack SwiftPack and FallPack, the leader of fall pack is making our map she is really good at making maps. The plot goes on about how fire moon swift and fall are sisters and grew up learning about the warrior cats and when they were older decided to make their own packs.......

RULES: no cursing no bullies  ect.

FirePack: the largest pack of the four, members of firepack are usually smart, wise, brave, and kind. If your looking for a awesome pack that likes to role play join us. "we have meany slots left and we need more realistic wolves"- Fire the alpha who started the whole thing. they love to hunt under the bright sky of the sun

SwiftPack: Fire's younger sister Swift, SwiftPack is a bit smaller than most  but is still growing fast . They are fast swift quite and quick thinking wolves and are quite cool and beautiful.

MoonPack: The bigger one of the 4 sisters Moon is smart and fast. moonpack is growing very fast. members are smart fast cool and nice wolves and also like to hunt under the light of the full moon.

FallPack: Fall the youngest of them all is very fast quick and beautiful. Members are brave quick thinking and kind also never mess with members of fallpack you will have scars for life

Mates
if you like another wolf make sure she/he likes you too the put a relationship stat: in your bio then....
? = Friend
? ? = Best Friends
? ? ? = Inseparable
? ? ? ? = In Love/Dating
? ? ? ? ? = Mates!  (i do ~ instead of hearts)

to join any one do this (me)
username: rosepumpkin1
name: Fire
rank/want to be rank: alpha
pack: firepack
what your char looks like: grey black and white markings you can do a pic if you want
family: moon swift fall

thanks for reading this now i would love it if you would join any one of these packs have fun!- Fire/rosepumpkin1
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 06:41:39 pm by rosepumpkin1 »

Offline Squiggly

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Y.O.L.O. You Only Live Once
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Great Wolf Packs~
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:26:31 am »
Username:sbrow123
Name:Luna
Rank/Want to be rank:Alpha,Beta,Delta
Pack:Moonpack
Char looks like:Grey pelt,Lighter Grey markings,underfur,and mane. Eyecover mane style,luminescent green slitted eyes.
Family:Moon,Swift

Pet's name: Splash
Hiya I'm Sbrow123's Chickensmoothie pet,Splash, I wanted to tell you to join Chicken Smoothie! Bye.

Offline Squiggly

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 10:27:38 am »
Username:sbrow123
Name:Luna
Rank/Want to be rank:Alpha,Beta,Delta
Pack:Moonpack
Char looks like:Grey pelt,Lighter Grey markings,underfur,and mane. Eyecover mane style,luminescent green slitted eyes.
Family:Moon,Swift

Hiya I'm Sbrow123's Chickensmoothie pet,Splash, I wanted to tell you to join Chicken Smoothie! Bye.

rosepumpkin1

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 11:06:13 pm »
ok cool ill have the alpha's user name soon

Offline Squiggly

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 01:32:23 am »
ok

Offline Cynder21

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 03:16:38 pm »
Good Luck! Sorry I can't join the pack, Cape of Distant Worlds is full of portals...XD Im a Map Addict! Its true..sadly *Sniffle* They are all for Packs, Prides, Clans, Ect. I would love to join but....Cape if Full. And Could you post or PM me the username on here and for Feral-heart of the maker of the map? Thanks so much for  your time and Good Luck once again!!!!

~Best of Wishes, Cynder (Or Cyn)

rosepumpkin1

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 03:50:22 pm »
i think you can deleat map....... i think

Offline Blue_Apples

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 03:48:19 pm »
This roleplay sound cool too bad I can't join