Author Topic: Cursor Mods  (Read 4462 times)

Offline rainpelt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Wolfaboo and proud of it.
    • View Profile
Cursor Mods
« on: August 03, 2012, 08:24:10 pm »
Helloooo people of the internet and FH. I've recently learnt how to custom cursors and stuff and thought I might share it with you(No download Link yet cuz I don't know how to put them up yet or how to put them in files for download,Sorry guy's)
Cursor1

Can you find it(Hint:it's in between my charecters ears).Still cant find it?go on you can find it.Oh all right here's a close up.

Sorry it's so small but if you'r desperate you can save the picture, rename it to'cursor'(no capitals) and move it to you'r FH textures folder(FH>media>textures)
Cursor2

If you want it do what's listed above. I  might post more but not yet and feel free to post comments
And to end this incredibly short post I'll post a video of something that has nothing to do with FH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Z2ycofFwM&feature=related
This cute little video of of a shiba inu is doing something that comes in the default settings of the breed and is called the shiba 500.
With that goodbye and hope you enjoyed my cursors
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:39:04 pm by Emily Callen »

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Cursor Mods
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 09:55:44 pm »
We can't see the pics!! Upload them to tinypic.com and then copy the Forum code and paste that in the thread.
And to upload the files, go to Mediafire.com, set up an account and then upload the files. Copy the links to the Mediafire download for each cursor and paste here in the thread.

Offline rainpelt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Wolfaboo and proud of it.
    • View Profile
Re: Cursor Mods
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:06:38 pm »
Oh I meant to do this but forgot, if you like the items on my charecter and want them for yours follow this link
LINKIDOO: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=17324.0
kayla, just uploaded them the pics to tiny pic but I might not sign up to mediafire because I dont trust it,is it free?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:33:00 am by Emily Callen »

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination