Author Topic: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams  (Read 35313 times)

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2013, 09:32:02 pm »
I have some weird dreams, although I don't usually remember them unless I write them down.

The one I remember best (I wrote it down) was when I was treasure hunting with Allen Walker, the main character of D.Gray-man, on an iceberg. A humanoid blob that was supposed to be a demon rose out of the ice, so I stabbed it with an icicle and fled back to our pirate ship (apparently we had one). One of the blob's blob friends was mad, so it threw a sandwich at me. I didn't like the sandwich, so I threw it back and smacked the blob friend in the head, killing that one too.

So we left the iceberg and we ran into Captain Crow from Dragon Quest (basically your average pirate captain with the hat, jacket and everything), and his crew ended up merging their ship with ours and partying the whole night. Then it started raining.

That's about it though.

Offline lacey107

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2013, 05:23:13 am »
I remember I had a dream about Amnesia (a horror game here is a example by Pewdiepie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eoFXXNehiA ) ITS REALLY SCARY LOL I remember I was in some office in the middle of no where in a desert people were in it though but there was a cage in the back room which contained one of the monsters. My mind started to play the music when you are being chased by a monster and then I saw it coming straight at me; out of 20 people, it chose me so I hid in the corner then it killed me but I regenerated back in front of the office (some how) but this time everyone was just going out side talking then a random school bus arrived with kids in it. So I went on the bus then that music starts playing and one of the monsters got out, chasing it. So I screamed "STEP ON THE GAS!" so he did and some how we jumped over things o3o. But then the bus crashed and the music got louder and like I saw the whole situation happening from "bird's eye view" (above maybe like about 17 or more feet) and I saw 30 of them going straight for the bus with kids in it panicking but I didnt hear them! Then I woke up LOL I think it is really strange o3o.

Offline 19SCHAEJ

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2013, 03:30:36 am »
 This is my absolute favorite  dream.
I had a dream where there was some evil guy I was trying to stop with three shape-shifters because he was doing something bad to their dimension they came from. They usually looked like sleeker and cooler versions of these mega-blocks dragons I have, unless they were shape-shifted.
I don't remember much in this part, but I know we managed to stop the evil guy.
Then, for some reason, we had to go to their dimension(I remember it being partly rewarding me and partly to catch and destroy some other evil guy that had gotten away from us or something like that.)
Their dimension was SO AMAZING! In it, you could change anything into anything else just by looking at it and thinking about what you wanted to change it into.
Including yourself.
I took the guise of a anthropomorphic wolf, I believe.
We just kinda derped around for awhile while the three dragons (They kept their usual guises) told me how their dimension worked and taught me how to do things in it. My dream ended with us trying to get the bad guy we had followed, I think.
When I woke up, I was so sad, because I didn't ever want my dream to end.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2013, 06:45:50 am »
Once I had a dream where a group of Chinese people were surrounding my house. We had to get out, and my mom said the only ways to get out were to either one: Dress up in a cartoon dinosaur outfit, or have a certificate in your hand. So she dressed me up in a Barney costume with some random certificate and apparently it was confusing so I could walk right by the Chinese people. That was a weird dream.

Or there was one where my painted turtle, Jackson, was naked. I came to feed him and saw his shell with nothing inside and panicked, and then saw him naked somewhere else as happy as can be XD

BouncyLion101

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2013, 03:12:04 pm »
Apparently I dreamed that I was in this weird basement with a ton of water that was under my school.
It had a bunch of tiny cute little creatures and it was all peaceful until all of a sudden the water started rising and the little creature started being mean and biting me.
Then my mom saved me lol.

(I was around 6 at the time I had this dream)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2013, 04:08:32 pm »
I'm laughing so hard lol, these made my day. :3
I have weird dreams, usually involving animals. I'll list two of them that I remember.
I was going to this hotel in a forest with my family, and my dad decided to show me the 'dead body of Master Shifu [From Kung-Fu Panda]. He was just lying there on the ground with his tounge out. I was like "Awww". And then, I went to get my mom and grandma because they didn't catch up with my dad and brother, and saw Shifu lift his head up, look around and play dead again. I yelled "MASTER SHIFU IZ ALIVE." And all of a sudden everyone kinda teleported around me and Shifu came and told me. "Yes, I AM alive."
Wtf.. I don't know..
The other dream I had was my family and me were swimming in the ocean, and I kept grabbing backs of whales when they jumped out of the water. Then this dolphin came and I started riding it, and we went SUPER fast. I was yelling for him/her to stop, and the next thing I know is that I'm at the beach with the dolphin and my family looking at me from the shore.
Then I woke up...

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2013, 11:07:54 pm »
I've been having this repetitive dream for a while. I would be on a stage sitting down in the middle of a concert usually with no instrument. Sometimes though I would just have my oboe but no reed. I would notice I should be playing but then this girl who plays saxophone would always stand up and steal my solo. I think these dreams were triggered because Ive been playing oboe since I was ten, it was my first instrument, but I stopped playing early this year and sold it... It's like that oboe was my soul-mate or something. I wouldn't even feel bad about it if I could stop having these dreams. Also last night I dreamed I was buying weird exotic stuff and every-time I bought something people would give me towels. Then I would be walking around the store with all these towels in my arms... why did I even take them?

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2013, 04:12:38 pm »
I recently had a dream that I was sleeping (haha) And there was a murderer in my house. I dreamed that he was picking up all my stuff, taking what was valuable, and then putting it back. Then he suddenly turned towards my bedroom door. He opened it silently, and took a knife out of his belt. He lifted it like he was going to stab me, and reached out to grab my shoulder.
At the EXACT time he grabbed my shoulder, my father IRL grabbed that same shoulder, same spot as he tried to wake me up. I started  awake and screamed. He hadn't turned on the light and I thought he was my dream person, haha! after a few seconds I realized I was awake.

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2013, 07:34:37 pm »
OHGOD

I once dreamed that I was Ciel Phantomhive in a Yaoi with Sebastian Michaelis. There are only a few parts I don't have to censor.

He was bathing me, and poured hot water on me and I screamed at him to lick me clean. (I had just watched Strawberry Cake)

And in the next part, I killed a cat and he cried all over me.

Offline PotatoPotPie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • PPP
    • ImmaDerp
    • xerceus // teenagedtravesty
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2013, 11:31:17 pm »
I had a dream recently where I was running through a corridor and water was flooding in. I slipped halfway through the hallway and fell through the floor into a void of empty space. The next thing that happened was I fell into a hole where liquid lava was being poured on me. It was going into my throat and burning me slowly. Slowly it got colder, and colder, and colder until the lava had frozen and I slowly began suffocating myself to death.

._. Why the dream happened?

I'll never know
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:34:57 pm by PotatoPotPie »
'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
Write our names in the wet concrete
I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me