Author Topic: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams  (Read 35309 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2013, 10:00:19 pm »
When I was 5 - 7 I kept having the same dream over and over and over again. I had a dream where I woke up and I looked up at my air vent and a head popped out of the air vent (literally) and started chasing me and I suddenly noticed I had a box if orange juice so I threw the orange juice at the head and I had apparently defeated the head and then I saw a Narwhale and then I woke up ._. BEST DREAM EVA
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 01:38:13 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2013, 04:54:23 pm »
OK! Here is the dream I just had:
So I was at a place with wolves, and some ugly girl I hated was there. I had to sit by her, she got asked questions and was like a freaking genius with it. After that I was at some circus place we failed at trying to fly a remote control helicopter and it crashed into a tent. Then I got paired up with a team of my friends and we had to climb to big bouncy house tsunami! But one of friends was beating up some boy on my team with a Kirby hammer! I told her to stop but she smacked me too! When me and my friends got to top, it was night time. I was only one there and it was raining. I saw this huge creek. Then I tried to jump across the creek but I almost fell in!
Then some sort of anthro-fox girl in a bikini told me to get naked... so I did, and she got some sort of claw-shot zelda item and got me to the other side. She screamed like Tarzan, just on a side note. But two dudes from who loved Spyro (one was my sister I think!) stared at us all like "... what". But then I realized I was Chrom from  Fire Emblem Awakening (I was Lucina in my another dream I had O_o) The next day I was back to normal and insulted the girl I hated, and my sister and her friend took me home. Then the dream was done. I woke up with cat clawing at my door. I got out of bed and eat a doughnut. The End.

Weirdest Dream Ever...
dead account

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2013, 11:10:14 pm »
One day I dreamed I was my fursona (Kijiako) and started to pop out the computer screens... appearing in real life....

It was really weird. O_O I have others but I don't remember them.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline 17Cynder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2013, 03:42:59 pm »
Hurhur... I don't remember anything about it, but I know I had quite a few nightmares of E.T. ET is the scariest thing in existence... http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/stoner-humor/This+is+why+E.T+is+scary/RsruDEf/
[Partly explicit, yet it was so funny LOL]

Offline Psidra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • One of a Kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2013, 11:08:25 pm »
Well, there are some weird ones, but there is something I noticed, having shifted house three times.
Everytime I shift to a new house, I have a dream about a natural disaster.

First House - Tornado. Barely Survived, held onto a box filled with bowling balls, and my class was doing the same.

Second House - Building collapse, ran down through stairs, barely survived as well.

Third House - Building collapse, this time I was on the roof. Running "down" the stairs while you're falling and sideways is harder than you think. Survived the fall!

Then, about the post about dreams "coming true", I did have a dream about being inside a race to partake in various thought processing skills and the like.

A month later, I joined a race, that did a very similar thing. I completely forgot the dream until 2 weeks after the race had ended.

Now, I don't get much dreams.
~Siyo Nqoba

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2013, 02:14:37 am »
I once dreamed that I was Ciel Phantomhive in a Yaoi with Sebastian Michaelis.

That reminds me! Recently I had a dream that I was Ciel and I was lost in an airport (anachronism!) looking for Sebastian. It was actually fun speaking in an English accent the entire night, even though I don't know how to do so when I'm awake! xD

Also recently I fell asleep wondering whether a manga character was intended to look really cute or really creepy when he was designed, and apparently my brain couldn't decide because that night I had a dream that he was invisible. Oops. |D

Sometimes I also have dreams that I remember perfectly songs or dances I'm trying to learn but don't have quite memorized in the waking world, and I practice them in my dreams. It actually helps a lot, ehehe.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2013, 07:19:28 am »
I love Disney, so I'm usually watching Disney movies while I'm sleeping.. x3

For some reason,I usually have dreams about the movies except they're more set in modern time. And also the few I've had dreams about are princess movies O.o (Most of the Princess movies are great, if you ignore the merchandise.)

Recently one about The Little Mermaid (gawd I'm a dork xP):

Well, I had a dream that Ursula wasn't a villain all the time, she also was a hair stylist and would do your nails :3 And deliver cookies to your house for some reason.. xD

Then I had one about Pocahontas where I was Pocahontas and a bunch of the white men stormed into my house and we began singing O.o Like, my real life house...

The same thing with Pocahontas happened with Mulan.. xD

Not Disney related, I had a dream when I was nine that went a little like this:

I went to a bar late at night, and there was this, well... I guess 'goth' girl staring at me. I left the bar, and was walking some on a certain sidewalk to my house. Then, happily, I discovered Oreos in my pocket! :D I began eating the Oreos but suddenly, the same girl I saw earlier came running out with a knife and killed me.

Bad, because I died, good because I was eating Oreos... xD Oreos are a curse .__________. never trust an Oreo... >:U The are evil... xD

Offline Raoran

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't forget about taking care of yourself. Love u
    • Raoran
    • Flyingtoyoublue
    • Shira_Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2013, 10:53:30 pm »
I had a dream that I had a pixie cut and I dyed it blue. Then I woke up. It went by so fast. D:

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2013, 05:01:02 am »
I had a dream that I was in an Olympic sprint and just as I was stepping up to the podium to get my gold medal, I woke up. All I can say is, this had better not be an omen because I'd basically hate my life is it was. :/
I was like, "Nuuuu! Why the h--- did I have to wake up right when I was getting my medal?!" Lol
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2013, 02:45:36 pm »
The weirdest dream i had was 3 days ago. -.-
Here is what was happened in my dream.
I saw some orucal's walking, with people in diffrent ways and stuff, and something weird showing up in the oraculs laire.
Then a female oracul gave me her hand, i took it and went to her laire.
She then asked me: |"What do you wish to see?"|
I didin't really knew what she ment, but i answered: "My great grandma"
She nodded, and did some stuff, i still can't reamember. I heard something weird, and i kinda closed my eyes. I saw something black, as the female oracul spoke: |"Yes..Yes.."|
I was like: ("Okay..?")
Then i opened my eyes, and my great grandma was in mymind.
Then i closed and opened my eyes over and over.
Were like playing with her. :D
Then everything after a 1 ended, and the female oracul spoke: |"She was supost to tell you something wise, not to play with you."| She sounded abit ruff.
AS i walked out, a male oracul, was kinda curious, about me, as he watched me.
Then my dream ended.

This is kinda weird dream i had. :D

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!