Author Topic: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams  (Read 35305 times)

Offline wolfgirl123abc

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The ol' times..
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2013, 03:30:35 pm »
I took a nap today and I had a dream. There was this guy dragging me around town, and told me he knew where he was going. It was raining money (I wish that was possible) and I started to get annoyed with that guy. I think his name was Johnson, I forget. So I asked him what the heck he was doing. He said "I forgot" and then we were riding on a giant flying blue pumpkin. And these pink derpy looking bugs followed us, throwing money at us. And then I woke up, and I was really hungry.

"Do not hurt those you love or know."
Siggy by Me/Avvie by Bluejaytail
See me in-game as wolfgirl123abc

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2013, 03:42:03 pm »
I took a nap today and I had a dream. There was this guy dragging me around town, and told me he knew where he was going. It was raining money (I wish that was possible) and I started to get annoyed with that guy. I think his name was Johnson, I forget. So I asked him what the heck he was doing. He said "I forgot" and then we were riding on a giant flying blue pumpkin. And these pink derpy looking bugs followed us, throwing money at us. And then I woke up, and I was really hungry.
OH GOSH!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

I will tell you some dreams I had a LONG time ago:

1) I had a dream about in this TOTALLY black place their was swinging golden, spikey balls. And it scared the hay out of me... I dunno why. But I was sleepwalking in rl. XD

2) Had a dream of a white room with no exit. It scared me like I was being eaten by the scariest thing on earth. Still I was sleepwalking in rl.

3) I am not sure if this was a dream but I had a dream of when I was watching TV at dinner time, meat started flying past the screen. I love meat.

vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2014, 01:14:34 am »
I've had a dream that Spiderman and Batman were kissing e.e And it kept replaying over and over.

Also, my dream (More of a vision) of when I was sitting on my bed, reading a book and I look up from it and see a small, coloured man with a afro and a purple turtleneck staring at me and saying "Hi Kids, wanna go to Candy Mountain?" I literally jerked back and hit my head off the iron bars that hold my bed up. Then I realised that it was my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figure.  :P

Another one was when I was kissing Yogscast Sjin e.e
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2014, 03:43:33 am »
I've had a dream that Spiderman and Batman were kissing e.e And it kept replaying over and over.

Also, my dream (More of a vision) of when I was sitting on my bed, reading a book and I look up from it and see a small, coloured man with a afro and a purple turtleneck staring at me and saying "Hi Kids, wanna go to Candy Mountain?" I literally jerked back and hit my head off the iron bars that hold my bed up. Then I realised that it was my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figure.  :P

Another one was when I was kissing Yogscast Sjin e.e

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Pinkan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is SPARTAA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2014, 02:26:14 am »
My dream you say?
well i always, ALWAYS have dreams that tell me my future every once in a while
millions of times like the one at my english competiton, and the one i saw that i was eating
and i had a dream where i became a superhero in teen titans.....
and other weiiirrddd dreams i had that i can remember a bit

~happy new year~

Siggy by: MEE!!

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2014, 03:13:07 am »
Okay I had this dream today that..Me and my friends live in a closet? i knowits weird but we can actually fit in and inside the closet we can hear creepy piano's playing and screaming, And we went out of the closet and started to hear witches laughing and stuff (Maybe its because I watched the movie Paranorman XD) After that we entered another dream world About Call of duty T-T i Wish it was assasins creed, and then the man told me to dive down to the dark sea to kill all enemies and I was like Nonononono and then I realized it was just a game and I was like.."brb" -poof- and then my brother woke me up 8D Hooray for him. that was a terrible dream or its a nightmare T^T

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2014, 02:44:20 pm »
Well... I wasn't sure if this was a dream.. but... I had a dream of me in FeralHeart as one of my characters. (Before I played FeralHeart) It was very blurry. I saw something brown, white, and baby blue. It was a lion, had wings, a mane. I couldn't really tell what it was. Then I woke up. But in my dream it was at Stone Bridge. And it turned out I saw WhiteLightHeart at Stone Bridge last year in that place... but I wasn't sure if that was a dream...
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2014, 08:45:48 pm »
I had a dream that I was in this rowboat rowing out of a bay into some very choppy water. My entire dream was in grayscale; no color, just black and white and various shades of gray. I was getting ready to row over a massive wave, so huge that I couldn't even see the horizon.

Then, for some reason (dream logic, I suppose), I stuck my head under the water to check for marine life (whales, fish, etc.). I didn't see any marine life, but just the dark bare sandy ocean bottom. No coral, no fish, no seaweed or anything, and remember that all of this was in grayscale.

As the wave started to rise, with me still in the boat and my head still in the water, it carried me and shifted my position so that I was seeing what was out in front of me under the boat (the "horizon" of the sea bottom, if that makes any sense).

That's when I saw a giant walking towards me across the sea bottom. It was muscular and completely naked, but had no genitals. It was so huge that even though it was walking across the sea bottom, its head was completely above the surface of the water and out of sight. I could only see its body from the neck down.

It was still a good distance away. I pulled my head out of the water so I could see its face...and I woke up.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2014, 09:56:08 am »
I've had multiple weird dreams (Ex: inappropriate actions, death, slaughter, murder, unexplainable), but my current strangest one was last night:

I dreamed that I was in my neighborhood and there were murderers out there, and I guess I was with my group of friends? I was with Joey from Full House, and some other people I don't know. Well, anyway, I guess we were getting ready for a Halloween party and all of the sudden I heard screams outside. We all went out and saw one of my friends being abducted by some punk-rock people (looked a lot like KISS). We got scared, but we still continued our decorating. Then I guess my parents got taken by these punk-rock people, so I had nobody to ask what was going on... Then, we went out again and got tied together and dragged in the air by the punk-rock people throughout my neighborhood. On the roads were cracked skulls and broken bones, there was also absolutely no light at all, other than the dim street lamps. Well, now they brought us to my block and I had to watch my house get blown up (which was really depressing). At last, they punks all faces us and held out a gun and said:
"One of you must die tonight"
I got so scared, I found it hard to hold my tongue, but luckily I was not the one to die. They picked Joey, and just after they shot his head off, I woke up.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2014, 10:46:55 am »
Dreams are so random and weird O_o

I really hate those dreams that are like a video game. For example there would be this huge scary monster running after me at full speed trying to kill me, so I hit the pause button on the magical invisible controller in my head but it would randomly unpause and I'm always unable to wake up during those moments and left to die. I used to be able to wake up whenever I pleased during a nightmare, not so much now.

I once had this dream where I attended school in this 200 (or something) story building that had a swirly ramp going to the top and 'cause it was a school there would be random piles of sand for the children to play in- the "sand pits". The bell rang and I accidentally went into the janitors office. I was new so I had no idea where my classroom was. When I went back into the entrance it was night and all the lights were off and there was no sound at all, everything was silent. The entrance door was locked and being on the top floor I couldn't escape without falling to my death.

I looked again in the janitors office and they were selling stuff like human hair, jewellery from bones so I assumed they were killing students to make items. I hid in this little closet/store room thing and I peeked out to find some possessed looking kid screaming and laughing as it crawled towards me. I locked the door and hid behind a sheet. The child began laughing like a kookaburra (which sounds pretty scary if you were in that situation) and breaking the door. I felt like I was in the game Amnesia with a psycho and possessed killer. I woke up to find kookaburras outside my window and I blame those birds for the terrifying ending to my dream. The End.

I once had a dream where everyone was naked in a giant and crowded changing room... it was awful ;_;
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:56:16 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.