Author Topic: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}  (Read 25928 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
(( Oh hello there :3! Anyone can join and all you need to do is fill out the form in the front page <3.))

funbox444

I'm going to re-make my application.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:28:53 am by funbox444 »

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Seuska's ebony muzzle was crusted with a fine coating of snow. She'd just sniffed deeply at a confused bunch of tracks. It seemed that the wolf she'd been tracking met up with another; a female as well, and of the same species.
The dark wolf loped steadily along their trail of paw-prints, which was slowly becoming obscured by falling snow. She hoped fervently that it wouldn't disappear completely. She wanted to find whoever had made these tracks desperately.

funbox444

(i'm just going to join right in)
Raiden carefully made his way into the territory with his ears perked up and his snout low to the ground. He had been a lone wolf for so many years he almost forgot what another wolf smelt like.

funbox444

[/quote]
(( Oh hello there :3! Anyone can join and all you need to do is fill out the form in the front page <3.))

Would you please review my application and see if it's okay?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile

Would you please review my application and see if it's okay?
[/quote]

((Sorry but I'm not the OP but I guess I can help.))

funbox444

Image:
Name: Raiden
Personality: Shy, Playful, But can be angered very easily.
History: Parents were both alphas (from another pack) and killed by a hunter. So he has been a lone wolf for many many years.
Breed: Arctic wolf.
Description (if you do not have an image):
Mate:None yet. Enjoys to mate with the same gender.
Crush:none yet
Siblings: Some but he doesn't know where they are.
Good: Yes
Bad: Very rarely.
Played by (your forum username): funbox444(I have such a childish name -.-)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
((@funbox: you need to wait for crystal to accept you into the roleplay))

frost smiled and wagged her tail a little. "well....my parents did told me all of the dangers but that was when I was just a pup" she barked and turned her head towards the mountains.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

((Raiden is accepted. Also I suppose he is homosexual?))
|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
"Oh." Frost would have to explain a lot of things to Rain in order for her to understand her. She then started thinking about the voice in her head. Wolf's bane? I know it's a poisonous plant, but why does it have to be destroyed? Rain thought. "Frost, do you know about wolf's bane?" she asked.

funbox444

((Raiden is accepted. Also I suppose he is homosexual?))

((yes.))
Raiden awoke to the sound of birds and bright sunshine beating down on his fur. His eyes opened slowly and his back arched up with a yawn. He was instantly on his feet and awake. He trotted through the forest hoping to find another wolf.